Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
They are obsessed with each other. Maybe they both realise it and do it to stay relevant on there, but that might be expecting too much from kelly but chloes definitely worked it out. And Kellys talked about her abuse loads she said its the reason she had to leave Ireland.
Are you not reading what I'm writing? Yes she has spoken on her abuse, but from her own mouth she said she only told once who the abuser was.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Question, so a friend of my bf passed away and we found out via Facebook, it was posted as a FB status... Is it just me or is that a really sty way to tell people?

It’s an awful way to find out, but sometimes it’s the only way to spread the word once family know 😟 we had a stupid cousin post that our uncle died (not his daughter), my dad at that point hadn’t been told his brother had died. She took it down as soon as I told the t too, she’s one of them “poor me” people xx

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh fab I'm Chloe again 🤣 I've already had this accusation because I'm partially deaf in one ear. I don't mind being Chloe though 🤷🏻‍♀️ hope you're good being Irish Kelly?
Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
That group are all a bunch of nasty bastards chloe comes across all butter wouldn't melt when Infact she's awful . The Irish thing I can't stand but it's not right what that gang did I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but stooping to an all time low the whole lot of them of a disgrace

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
To be fair I have never saw an image of a child hanging from a tree. Iv watched the Kat exposures because im a hater and Iv never saw that. All Iv ever heard is that they would dox people's REAL children and edit those REAL children onto other photo. They need to have a look at themselves before blaming other people, they shouldn't have any plm material on their phones!
I seen a football one, with Lucy roses child's head photoshopped on a tiktok account and in Angies live when she showed picture ages ago so maybe im mixing them up. But yes I agree none of them should have anything on their phones. Weird behaviour. I'm just thankful it wasn't a real child because my stomach turned in that live. I missed most of yesterday so behind.

Feb 28, 2024
Oh fab I'm Chloe again 🤣 I've already had this accusation because I'm partially deaf in one ear. I don't mind being Chloe though 🤷🏻‍♀️ hope you're good being Irish Kelly?
Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC
I don't actually think you are it's cos Chloe just spoke as soon as you posted. And nah I'm not OK with that she's an awful person but I wouldn't want to be either of them. Chloe seems to have this golden girl image on there where she's above being questioned.