Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I don't actually think you are it's cos Chloe just spoke as soon as you posted. And nah I'm not OK with that she's an awful person but I wouldn't want to be either of them. Chloe seems to have this golden girl image on there where she's above being questioned.
You obviously see a very different side, at least Chloe takes accountability all Kelly does is screech and preach.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account

It’s not a secret that I can’t stand LuCi, her attitude is s, the way she speaks to people is s, her music is s and she is a self entitled t who thinks the app should fall at her and her music careers feet and when it doesn’t she spits her dummy out like a petulant child and sulks.
Now while I sympathise with anyone who goes through a trauma like she has mentioned, that trauma has nothing to do with Zac and so therefore I find it in poor taste that she should put this in this video as it creates a blurred line for people to interpret as if the 2 are connected.
My second rant is this
Luci you can not come on social media and fing cry because people don’t like your music, your lyrics, your style of music, your music video and anything else to do with your social media music career. If this is how you react because Zac has these opinions, well then you are going to be completely fed if you ever do make it into mainstream music cos you are gonna get s thrown at you from all directions.
If you can’t handle the criticisms of social media then you should take a little break, work on yourself and grow a thicker skin. If not you need to grow the do up and stop crying cos people think your a s musician

Feb 28, 2024
You obviously see a very different side, at least Chloe takes accountability all Kelly does is screech and preach.
I just think they are hypocrites, all advocates for abuse and mh...unless it's Irish Kelly. I've just noticed how sly she is on many occasion, wasn't she asking plm to troll demi the crackhead? And then she's admitted today she asked them to troll Kelly over her mate. She is sly.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Angie is so grey faced
twd GIF by The Walking Dead

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
They're literally discussing the situation 🤣
I don't just mean today chloe always bangs on about her. they just need to not mention the Irish thing . when sweak cam 2s her she can't get in the box quick enough and start going in on at her it comes across as a bunch of mean girls

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
They're still discussing it in @lauraxxx05 if anyone needs the @.
I think they all need a reality check and to stop calling each other wronguns. I dont believe anyone of the women on either side are "wronguns" in a pedalo way . Things only become a problem and highlighted when they all fall out. This is exactly why I don't join boxes or dm anyone and just keep my comments to here. They are all way too involved.

In saying that il happily watch the drama unfold because its fascinating to watch how things get blown up.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I don't just mean today chloe always bangs on about her. they just need to not mention the Irish thing . when sweak cam 2s her she can't get in the box quick enough and start going in on at her it comes across as a bunch of mean girls
Im sure everyone has been in the wrong about something but Kelly also brings her up, so Chloe defends herself, then Kelly has a screech then round and round it goes.
Kelly is an arse with a superiority complex who can't take any accountability, I've never once heard her apologise for being in the wrong, but I have heard the other girls apologise 🤷🏻‍♀️