Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I used to get that one from Iceland bu but my local one closed and I’ve not seen it anywhere else. We do have an ice cream van that does that one in a cornetto style but the robbing bastard charges £2.20
Dairy free and gf prices take the pure piss. Last time I saw the Swedish glaze it was in Morrisons. We did have a sort of health food shop in the high street and they carried loads of different dairy free ice cream and it was amazing but they closed. I haven't tried the Ben and Jerry's dairy free but do wonder if they're any good. I'm not allergic I just sometimes go dairy free. I can't drink cows milk though, yuk

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Im sure everyone has been in the wrong about something but Kelly also brings her up, so Chloe defends herself, then Kelly has a screech then round and round it goes.
Kelly is an arse with a superiority complex who can't take any accountability, I've never once heard her apologise for being in the wrong, but I have heard the other girls apologise 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I know, shes as bad it's just a complete sshow just chloe annoys me as she comes across as nicey nicey when she isn't x

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Dairy free and gf prices take the pure piss. Last time I saw the Swedish glaze it was in Morrisons. We did have a sort of health food shop in the high street and they carried loads of different dairy free ice cream and it was amazing but they closed. I haven't tried the Ben and Jerry's dairy free but do wonder if they're any good. I'm not allergic I just sometimes go dairy free. I can't drink cows milk though, yuk
There’s a child in my family that’s allergic to dairy and the prices of stuff is ridiculous. Not his fault he’s got an allergy and just to buy stuff like chocolate and treats so he doesn’t miss out costs a fortune

@charlies oxygen did you see pearls tits
Yes 😭
Driving Music Video GIF by Nohemy
What Am I Looking At Bikini Bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
the simpsons eye GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I still don’t know what’s going on with the menopause people so I’m not going to confuse myself even more.
I’m still waiting on Ali G coming back. @Alicias Lazy Eye is your brother finished using you as a glove puppet yet
I had a look back at April's comments in here. Didn't see Alicia mentioned although I got bored and fell asleep after a few pages. Most of the comments were about Brigham being caught in clapper with plm, Angie getting a phonecall on live from Aki telling her he was going to kidnapp her, Lynz being accused of doxxing Felicity's kid in a server and @Anonymous announcing that Security Steve had disappeared of the app.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’ve had one of the chocolate fudge brownie dairy free B&J, I’m not usually a chocolate ice cream fan but this one was quite nice it wasn’t too sickly. I can’t remember tho if it was made with oat or almond milk.