Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
'While nick was on the greyhound escaping New Orleans, and angela was dealing with her newest failed relationship, I couldn't help but wonder... where was clare balding? would the use of 'bye bye baby' bring her back to claim his spot?'
The 'Dying Spark'. – The Shubhster Diaries

Jul 29, 2024
england
I’ll catch up in a bit i’m dying to know about pearl and angie.

The lad got 10 and a half years he has to serve 7 and a half. Wouldn’t been more but he got 25% off for pleading guilty early. My son was the 16 year old he literally got a ring and £3 off him but threatened to slash his throat. But look at the state of him 🤢🤢I could easily chin the fa

IMG_7720.png
Horrible scruffy t 😡. Glad he’s getting locked up and I hope your son is ok, and you ❤️

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

The lad got 10 and a half years he has to serve 7 and a half. Wouldn’t been more but he got 25% off for pleading guilty early. My son was the 16 year old he literally got a ring and £3 off him but threatened to slash his throat. But look at the state of him 🤢🤢I could easily chin the fa

IMG_7720.png
Although nothing will take the trauma away from your son and all the other victims, I'm glad justice has been served. What a vile excuse of a human being. I hope you can all begin to heal now x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

IMG_7720.png
It's never enough, but I'm glad that you, your son & his other victims can have some time to heal without worrying about him being free. Hopefully he'll become a bigger, badder bastards "pet project" in the worst kind of way.

The Office Emoji GIF by Animanias

shower prison GIF