Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I thought I was on the wrong thread 🤣🤣🤣 why so many newbies (been snooping for months but have only just started to comment) why don't they make their own thread 🙄🙄🙄 I'm confused at the best of times

I struggle to keep up at the best of times

Tired Fried Egg GIF by Instacart

Feb 28, 2024
I thought I was on the wrong thread 🤣🤣🤣 why so many newbies (been snooping for months but have only just started to comment) why don't they make their own thread 🙄🙄🙄 I'm confused at the best of times
This is known as the communal thread where you can discuss anything. Sorry if I've got that wrong I just like a whinge about this lot 😆

Jul 29, 2024
england
Demi and Tracy on live and their Nan is talking about private stuff so comments telling them to get off live but Demi and Tracy saying the grandparents know they’re on live and shouldn’t be talking so she won’t end it. do me they sound so weird. Demi just said ‘westguard your boy dresses like a girl that’s a lack of a father figure” 😳

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Sobriety Jack is live saying he's going to the police because Mad Hatter has threatened him with the Kray twins and he's scared. He said he's scared but also knows they are no longer alive 💀
She's been on it since Friday, heavy that, she needs a good slap and throwing on the streets, the people around her are suffering as well.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
She's been on it since Friday, heavy that, she needs a good slap and throwing on the streets, the people around her are suffering as well.
It's a huge worry that there's a little boy in that house in the middle of it all ☹️
Tiktok is so available to kids of all ages and there are no doubt kids of his age who know about the antics of the adults in his life and it’s spoken about at school etc. It's incredibly sad 😔

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
This is for Manda, Snel, Claire and all the others listening to the irish one Kelly. Did you hear the live? Where did they mock any SA? It’s about time you all started acting like adults and leave Chloe, Julie and all the other ladies alone
They certainly never mocked anything to do with abuse or trauma! But what I find funny is how Kelly never mentioned any of this untill one of the other women said something about abuse. Still waiting for the proof of the doxxing of children. As for the rest who have called them women the lowest of the low, I doubt they will apologise now they have been made to look silly and listen to a well know hypochondriac, but nevertheless they have shown who they are! Moving on the next drama now!

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
They certainly never mocked anything to do with abuse or trauma! But what I find funny is how Kelly never mentioned any of this untill one of the other women said something about abuse. Still waiting for the proof of the doxxing of children. As for the rest who have called them women the lowest of the low, I doubt they will apologise now they have been made to look silly and listen to a well know hypochondriac, but nevertheless they have shown who they are! Moving on the next drama now!
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I don’t understand why AJ keeps allowing her to behave like this with his young son in the house,not only her behaviour but that music on 24/7 would drive me nuts. That poor child deserves better
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Nov 10, 2023
Scottish Yazoo & Queen of the PreGabs are apparently going to expose @blackheart & @AlexBrighamLive. He's gathering his evidence together. She's bitching & is going to do a live on her tonight.

Apparently Scottish Yazoo is also going to reveal things about the fish wives.

Art Illustration GIF

Yazoo boy would have to put the crack down first. Them two doing an exposure is so laughable 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
And there will be a next drama. I wonder which one of their own they will go for next.