Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
So a whole group of people with disabilities and anxiety are in Angie's boxes fighting and crying.
It all started because a girl who is 5Ft said she was a dwarf and was offended over something and it went downhill from there.

Episode 5 Modeling GIF by America's Next Top Model's Next Top Model
She hasn't got dwarfism ,we'll she has no features of dwarfism

Nov 10, 2023
Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
Not gonna happen here sorry. do off.
Also chomp doesn’t have the OG plm people as friends.
That would be tam. She has Aki on Snapchat and Scottish Johnny on WhatsApp.

4 ex plm members were in tams live today.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Any of you have any cure for tooth pain well it's not even my teeth it's my jaw but no pain killers are touching it and neither are anbesol or orajel. I'm ready to rip my own head off 😭
co-codamol just about touched it when i had an abyss and needed a root canal.

tooth pain is literally the worst. i hope you're able to get it sorted soon.

i wrote abyss. i meant abscess. it felt like i was in an abyss of hell, though, so i'm not changing it.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
You’re a new member, speaking on an ex member and you “don’t care what anyone else thinks”.

Why are you here? We’re not interested in your opinion because we don’t know you and you’re not interested in an actual back and forth. Especially when it involves an ex member we know better than you.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Take the time to read back through chomps posts in here she's always been very against that group so that claim is ridiculous. You're also writing here knowing she isn't here to defend herself. If you're going to come up with such assumptions maybe you should back them.

Nov 10, 2023
You’re Manda ain’t ya? Cmon own up to it.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
You’re a new member, speaking on an ex member and you “don’t care what anyone else thinks”.

Why are you here? We’re not interested in your opinion because we don’t know you and you’re not interested in an actual back and forth. Especially when it involves an ex member we know better than you.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've tried tramadol and it did nothing I've been taking ibuprofen and paracetamol an hour apart for the past 3 days even found some antibiotics in my cupboard I'm sure it's just getting worse 😭
Can you get an emergency dental appointment in the morning luv? The fact nothing is touching the pain, makes me think it’s likely nerve based 😬

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No, I mostly spend my time wondering why we don't have free toys/stickers/temporary tattoos in cereal anymore, and why the early 2000's was so feral in terms of food colouring (purple ketchup, tongue painting monster munch) but we're all grey and s now. However, for those that want to claim it's to do with health - you can now buy squeezy butter. Make that make sense.

I also wonder what happened to Yikes! stationary, because I loved that s.

Can you get an emergency dental appointment in the morning luv? The fact nothing is touching the pain, makes me think it’s likely nerve based 😬
I tried I did a 111 assessment thing I called all the numbers it gave me and they won't help. The only option I'd have is to try and get in a private dentist 😩

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No, I mostly spend my time wondering why we don't have free toys/stickers/temporary tattoos in cereal anymore, and why the early 2000's was so feral in terms of food colouring (purple ketchup, tongue painting monster munch) but we're all grey and s now. However, for those that want to claim it's to do with health - you can now buy squeezy butter. Make that make sense.

I also wonder what happened to Yikes! stationary, because I loved that s.
I got a free regular sized basketball when buying Sunny D.
An entire basketball.
Now they can't even give me a fing sticker.