Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I've tried tramadol and it did nothing I've been taking ibuprofen and paracetamol an hour apart for the past 3 days even found some antibiotics in my cupboard I'm sure it's just getting worse 😭
Chlorahexidine mouthwash is good as it will help kill all the bacteria and germs. Won’t give you pain relief but might help it go away quicker.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yeah there's nothing not even a bad tooth the pain is in-between my ear and jaw but it's making my teeth hurt
Call 111 back and tell them that Dr Dilligaf has diagnosed a dental abscess that has yet to rupture, but is causing an immense amount of pain that is affecting your ability to eat, drink and sleep. You also have a fever, sensitivity to that side of your face, the skin feels hot to the touch and are feeling quite nauseous.

I take no responsibility if the dentist calls you a liar, but if we can get you in for an appt who cares. Also, take some onion with you so you can cry on cue.

Feb 29, 2024
I tried I did a 111 assessment thing I called all the numbers it gave me and they won't help. The only option I'd have is to try and get in a private dentist 😩
Sorry not sure what's happening as been off for the afternoon. There used to be an emergency dental service within hospitals. From what I've been told it's like a training centre too? And that was free. Unfortunately things have changed so much over the last 5 years. I'll try and find out for you as I know of someone that had teeth knocked out and had free treatment

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician

illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Animated GIF

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
Let's Play...

✨Who's The Anonymous Spunkstain?✨

Today we have four options, here's your hints:

Two-Faced Tam - TEXT TANTRUM1

Mendacious Manda - TEXT MANDUHH2

Mushroom Boy - TEXT MUSHMAN3

Oirish Kelly Bruv - TEXT FURDERMOAR4

Game Show Jeopardy GIF by ABC Network

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Sorry not sure what's happening as been off for the afternoon. There used to be an emergency dental service within hospitals. From what I've been told it's like a training centre too? And that was free. Unfortunately things have changed so much over the last 5 years. I'll try and find out for you as I know of someone that had teeth knocked out and had free treatment
This is where I went during Covid, local dentists were shut and I needed a filling. They wouldn’t perform any fillings for fear of contamination and so they whipped it out 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can we have a list please? Evidence? Never known her to associate with any plm members. Or do you mean Tam maybe even Alex?

Nov 10, 2023
Tbh your AI pic looks as crazy as I’d imagine Manda looks