Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh that's the word that Tink said before a Mackenzie friend because I'd never heard of it 👹
it's usually for family court when you can't afford a solicitor (or don't want one because they're fs). someone who has knowledge/experience with the system to offer advice and support.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"can someone put the variations of rhino in the block list, please?
do you really think this bothers me?
it doesn't bother me."

why do you want the variations blocked then?

Think Episode 9 GIF by NBC

Nov 10, 2023
Is anyone in Angies? I’m about to combust listening to the utter fing s Lynz and Angie are coming out with.

Lynz sitting there trying to say that trolling isn’t the end of the world and she’d just ignore it however she rang the police on Tam for calling her a retard …

I just can’t cope !!
Tbh tam also threatened to throw acid in her face

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Is anyone in Angies? I’m about to combust listening to the utter fing s Lynz and Angie are coming out with.

Lynz sitting there trying to say that trolling isn’t the end of the world and she’d just ignore it however she rang the police on Tam for calling her a retard …

I just can’t cope !!
Angela and Lynz are just... yeah. Had enough of them at the minute. Contradicting, hypocritical, pathetic bastards who provoke, cry, provoke, cry.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

I just can’t cope !!
Yet Angie says trolling is against the law when it’s being done to her