Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Wee question, if you got nails done , you didn’t notice they were lumpy,and the colour was patchy until the next day. You contacted the nail tech and they offered you £19 and to remove them, even though you only asked for them to be fixed , and you paid £48 would you think that was great customer service? I’m so confused as I think it’s se customer service
Never had my nails done. But you would think they would give you either a full refund or an offer to fix them? Cheeky bastards, no you’re right that’s terrible customer service.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Never had my nails done. But you would think they would give you either a full refund or an offer to fix them? Cheeky bastards, no you’re right that’s terrible customer service.
I’m fing dumbstruck, she then said she didn’t want to redo them as I had made her anxious and knocked her confidence by saying they were lumpy 😂 I did get all my money back in the end

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m fing dumbstruck, she then said she didn’t want to redo them as I had made her anxious and knocked her confidence by saying they were lumpy 😂 I did get all my money back in the end
wow. she really fed that up, as if she's that s she could've refunded the £19, redone your nails and got a good review for customer service. now bun them!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I know but hearing somebody in a mental health crisis is never fun
Iv said it before this group have competitive mental health. It's all they have in common. They HAVE to one up each other with what kind of crisis they are in. It's not normal to sit on lives all day arguing then claim your in a crisis when it doesn't go your way. I also don't care if racists are sad.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Hot stuff is live IMG_8778.png

Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent
What Am I Looking At Bikini Bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Homer Today GIF