Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I will do I'll try again, I have been doing salt water it makes me heave though 😂
I can imagine. 😫 I'm guessing you're not registered with an NHS dentist? So just lie, play it up, you're almost dying. Just get it sorted cuz we shouldn't be forced to suffer from tooth ache (I know it's worse than that) damn it.

I can imagine. 😫 I'm guessing you're not registered with an NHS dentist? So just lie, play it up, you're almost dying. Just get it sorted cuz we shouldn't be forced to suffer from tooth ache (I know it's worse than that) damn it.
No not anymore the little one is but mine went private and kicked all NHS out and I check all the time there are none taking NHS patients round here for miles. It's so bad that's dental care is one of the hardest things to access.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
No not anymore the little one is but mine went private and kicked all NHS out and I check all the time there are none taking NHS patients round here for miles. It's so bad that's dental care is one of the hardest things to access.
It’s absolutely disgraceful what’s happened with dentists. It’s so negle because you can get seriously ill with things tooth related. I’d go to the hospital. You should’ve went at the weekend as I know they do see you when there’s no alternative. I sorry you’re
betty boop toothache GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
suffering,nothing worse than toothache and earache

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I love how rhino is trying to say people who write on a public platform are now plm. Behave yourself rhino features, never affiliated with any of them.
Ever. Can you say the same tam!?
You’re a narcissistic cretin that has shown her true colours.

Gaining info from a vulnerable person then dox children’s pictures
DIRTY t

Hope you enjoy your local cells 🥰