Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Try it, I double dare you. Then let us know how the fat bastard reacts. 😭😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣 years ago I wanted the sack from a tesco store 🤣🤣 it was my first job after YTS at a stables. I hated it 🤣 a work mate said 'just shout do off do off on the shop floor' 🤣🤣🤣 obviously I didn't as I would have s myself back then 🤣🤣 I was a paddy cat 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Drunk Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

Sad Ice Cream GIF by Working Title

Watching Tv GIF by BoJack Horseman

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
That rumours been around for a while, the cocaine debt was proven to be true he wasnt run out his area though. His landlord wanted him to move because of the noise and the council were issuing him an asbo. Also this rumour about America has been about his sons mother and she had never lived or moved to America with her sons.
It's unusual that two people jumped in Red's box to tell their own experience of Daniel... I feel like there's a lot that's been hidden from the public eye.

Medusa

🤣🤣🤣🤣 years ago I wanted the sack from a tesco store 🤣🤣 it was my first job after YTS at a stables. I hated it 🤣 a work mate said 'just shout do off do off on the shop floor' 🤣🤣🤣 obviously I didn't as I would have s myself back then 🤣🤣 I was a paddy cat 🤣🤣
I couldn't even imagine you doing something like that now, it would shock me as you always come across as so sweet and innocent. 🤣😭