Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I couldn't even imagine you doing something like that now, it would shock me as you always come across as so sweet and innocent. 🤣😭
I hardly kick off but unfortunately when I do it's not nice 😭 the worse was when my daughter was unwell and got sent home and taxi driver couldn't find her and school couldn't either. I went completely nuts on the phone to the school. In front off my work mates at the vets. They all stood and looked at me as if I had killed someone 🤣🤣🤣 for years it was 'do you remember when marshy kicked off at the school' 🤣🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's unusual that two people jumped in Red's box to tell their own experience of Daniel... I feel like there's a lot that's been hidden from the public eye.
People have been getting in boxes and speaking about him since the middle of last year, they are continuously threatened and silenced. People are only listening now because Sophie's finally snapped. People have been talking. His neighbours have been in boxes, his ex's hairdresser, other ex's, friends of his son's mother. Nobody's ever gave a s until now.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
People have been getting in boxes and speaking about him since the middle of last year, they are continuously threatened and silenced. People are only listening now because Sophie's finally snapped. People have been talking. His neighbours have been in boxes, his ex's hairdresser, other ex's, friends of his son's mother. Nobody's ever gave a s until now.
Ah I see. I joined TikTok around July May this year, so I'm still pretty new to the drama. I only really know of the most recent stuff, so it's like a TikTok Iceberg to me.

I previously said July, stoner moment.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
lying bart simpson GIF

Medusa

I hardly kick off but unfortunately when I do it's not nice 😭 the worse was when my daughter was unwell and got sent home and taxi driver couldn't find her and school couldn't either. I went completely nuts on the phone to the school. In front off my work mates at the vets. They all stood and looked at me as if I had killed someone 🤣🤣🤣 for years it was 'do you remember when marshy kicked off at the school' 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 That would have been because you're a loving and protective mum and it was probably sheer panic setting in wondering where your daughter was.
I still couldn't picture you kicking off and losing your s over nothing though, and I prefer to keep it that way. 😘