Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

โ€œIโ€™ve never said the n wordโ€ - Ang this afternoon

IMG_8068.jpeg

Iโ€™ve got as much proof as you with your phone call to Pearl, Ang but Iโ€™m not known to lie ๐Ÿคฅ

Edit: Iโ€™m not insinuating sheโ€™s lying about Pearl, Iโ€™m saying sheโ€™s lying about herself never having said the n word.

Last edited:

Medusa

She is right now
Run Omg GIF by Kick Game

โ€œIโ€™ve never said the n wordโ€ - Ang this afternoon

IMG_8068.jpeg

Iโ€™ve got as much proof as you with your phone call to Pearl, Ang but Iโ€™m not known to lie ๐Ÿคฅ
I don't think we should provide either parties with proof, they are all disgusting people ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh absolutely agreed - I donโ€™t mean to insinuate that Pearl hasnโ€™t and wouldnโ€™t say it - Christ no ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edit: I added an edit to my post, miscommunication ๐Ÿฉต
No I didn't mean that Pearl hasn't said it either but just incase you were gonna post proof of Angie saying it or whatever. Either way it's just helping a wrongun.

I said earlier nothing Angie does could make me help Alex ๐Ÿ˜‚. Same goes for Pearl ๐Ÿ˜‚

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Has anyone asked Ang who Pearl was referring to when she said the n word?
When she first came out with it this morning, it was apparently after a troll had jumped in Angies box just shouting the word over and over. Pearl had apparently called her up, laughed about it and went on to say it multiple times. Presumably copying what had been done.
Who knows though, I wouldn't be surprised if the story's already changed to be targeted at someone in particular.

When she first came out with it this morning, it was apparently after a troll had jumped in Angies box just shouting the word over and over. Pearl had apparently called her up, laughed about it and went on to say it multiple times. Presumably copying what had been done.
Who knows though, I wouldn't be surprised if the story's already changed to be targeted at someone in particular.
Got it, thanks luv!