Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
A neighbour has gone on holiday and their cat keeps stalking me and my dog isn't helping because he just wants to sniff the cat's arse and won't move unless the cat moves and it's driving me mad, so mad that I'm refusing to use full stops, because I feel so guilty but know that my home isn't a cat friendly place and I don't want to house this cat if it's owner thinks it can fend for itself (someone is feeding it) but I feel bad for it.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
We have a local farm that does afternoon tea with Alpacas , you get to walk them too , but she can pay for that s if she wants it after saying I wasn't allowed another dog
I’m not allowed to do the walk with the alpaca because Mr Pat said il be on the local news running down the street with one on the lead

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I was looking forward to Angie being turned away from her local pubs
schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m not allowed to do the walk with the alpaca because Mr Pat said il be on the local news running down the street with one on the lead

Can you imagine the scene `Pat Butcher seen running down a lane Pacanapping an Alpaca , husband Frank Butcher looking far from amused as the Queen Vics smoking shelter isn't big enough to house it`