Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hope the child will be safe guarded now. Absolutely wrongun, she doesn't have her own kids for a reason and has someone eles child in her house!
She was allowed contact with her children but for some reason that stopped so I'd imagine under social services she shouldn't have anyone else's children in her house alone

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Angies only saying this s to try to impress sam walker. Because she's got an unhealthy interest in dogs.
Sam needs help. Her addiction / obsession with him is beyond fing weird now.
Her “ mods “ need to be telling her to calm the do down cause you’re beyond creepy. But nope encourage it all….

Feb 27, 2024
If I’m honest it’s not the act of a that I find funny as I’m acutely aware that it’s not funny. What I enjoy is the level of anger and how triggered people are every time I enter a live. I find it entertaining how others find me and some words I type on a screen so abhorrent it causes mass panic and extreme anger.

That being said I didn’t totally consider the fact that the audience could include those who maybe underage and I assure you that that was without doubt not my intent. All the lives I generally watch are targeted at over 18’s but you’re right I can’t be 100% sure that my content doesn’t reach that audience. It’s something I need to take responsibility for and perhaps adjust my style to still be offensive but at a level that should in the unfortunate circumstance a minor come into contact it wouldn’t be too traumatic.

I’m not this evil, dangerous, sick individual you all try to make me out to be, I’m more of a troll with a more adult level of content.

I’m not promising I’m going to change into a god fearing, fully woke, politically correct guy however I will try to alter my style to take into account the very valid points you’ve made today. You’re the first person to actually speak to to me respectfully and question my actions as opposed to just being outraged.

Karmas a b. You are owed a lot

Sam needs help. Her addiction / obsession with him is beyond fing weird now.
Her “ mods “ need to be telling her to calm the do down cause you’re beyond creepy. But nope encourage it all….
Won't be long Sam will block her and she will go completely against him and call out his criminal past. The cycle continues

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I got blocked on my last account off Flange for saying Sam Walker is a criminal few hours ago, so my son got in from work I said am making a new account can I get code sent to your phone he agreed he has been emptying bins all day bless him, anyway it just logged me into his TikTok and I have just kept it to snoop on flange, am a bad ☹️
You'll mess up his fyp 😂

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh lawd it's sweetie darling
Scared Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
While grandson was having some lunch I had a quick look on TT (ear pods in) and I scrolled into the Hardys. The little girl is in hospital and she was off screen but you could see part of her dad trying to get her to clear her airways. It was really heart breaking to hear this little girl trying to clear her throat. I scrolled out. But just heard Darren say how scary it was earlier!!! It really upset me that it's allowed.
He’s doing a battle with DG now, in the fing hospitals

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’ve not broken any rules
If you come in here to chastise us, troll us, bully other members of the thread, and/or derail the thread then that is something I’ll report to @Admin . It’s then their choice whether to remove you or not.

You are connected to a discord server of plm and i think having you on this thread will only perpetuate the idea that we are all plm. I don’t believe that paedo lives matter, and the things I’ve heard about the content of that server repulse me.
For those reasons I will be placing you on ignore after this reply to you.