Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Daryl is brilliant I wasn't sure about him at first but he's becoming one of my favourite characters. I'm only 4 seasons, in though.
I watched the original from the beginning. Daryl is one of my faves too ☺️ It was going on for years though, I think I still have one season left to watch as I kinda think it went on for a little too long and I would sometimes get a little bored and distracted. I remember when it first came out and everyone loved it as it was so good and there was such a buzz about it. You have all inspired me to finish it now though, and then start the spin offs x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Penguin Zip It GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Dump Yell GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
⬆️ main character based.

The walking dead world beyond
Tales of the walking dead
⬆️ ones set like 10 years after the original with new characters the next is stand alone episodes of different people all over America.

The walking dead city
⬆️ Maggie and Negan spin off.

The walking dead Daryl Dixon
The walking dead ones who lived
⬆️ about Daryl, season 2 is about to start soon that's about carol. The ones who lived is about who survived it all.

There's also the Al tapes, she's in fear and she interviews everyone she meets along the way. Haven't watched it.

But that's the order Iv watched it all in.

Medusa

I watched the original from the beginning. Daryl is one of my faves too ☺️ It was going on for years though, I think I still have one season left to watch as I kinda think it went on for a little too long and I would sometimes get a little bored and distracted. I remember when it first came out and everyone loved it as it was so good and there was such a buzz about it. You have all inspired me to finish it now though, and then start the spin offs x
Oh finish it off. 😍 I won't watch the spin offs until we've finished watching every season because I'll be gutted if i spoil it.
I didn't even know anything about it until Judas mentioned it so I gave it a go and i thought no one else knew about it so I looked a right fool when everyone said they'd watched it years ago. 😭

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
⬆️ main character based.

⬆️ ones set like 10 years after the original with new characters the next is stand alone episodes of different people all over America.

The walking dead city

⬆️ about Daryl, season 2 is about to start soon that's about carol. The ones who lived is about who survived it all.

There's also the Al tapes, she's in fear and she interviews everyone she meets along the way. Haven't watched it.

Oh I did watch fear of the walking dead as well, but then gave up after they killed off some of my favourites, I kinda got mad 😂, need to forgive them and carry on.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
Oh finish it off. 😍 I won't watch the spin offs until we've finished watching every season because I'll be gutted if i spoil it.
I didn't even know anything about it until Judas mentioned it so I gave it a go and i thought no one else knew about it so I looked a right fool when everyone said they'd watched it years ago. 😭
It is really good, I just don’t have a very good attention span sometimes and get distracted but I think I’ve rewatched the whole thing like four times up until a certain season. Gonna go look now where I got up to, but I think I just have one more to watch. ☺️

Medusa

It is really good, I just don’t have a very good attention span sometimes and get distracted but I think I’ve rewatched the whole thing like four times up until a certain season. Gonna go look now where I got up to, but I think I just have one more to watch. ☺️
I get you, my attention span isn't great atm but i find i can watch 3 or 4 episodes per night.

Enjoy the last one you have left to watch. 🤎

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
⬆️ main character based.

The walking dead city

I forgot about fear the walking dead! I need to go back to that

Medusa

Daryl and carol are my favourites
Ah, Carol is someone I can't really take to (yet) but maybe it's because I'm still pretty much at the start. Her character started off really good but then she's kinda melted into the background during season 3.
Daryl and Michonne are my favs atm.