Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yelling Wakey Wakey GIF by Food Club FOX

Good luck today @Medusa :love:

Feb 29, 2024
Morning guys 💙❤️
Want some advice as I'm a little stressed 🥺 I had some bloods took a few weeks ago, was told that my red blood count is raised. So I had a repeat of bloods done Monday. I've had a text of my doctor. I'm just wondering if it's normally for them to do this. I just think it's a bit wrong for someone who's under the mental health team for anxiety/agoraphobia for the doctor not to speak to me and send a text. As obviously it now means I'm having to take yet another dizapam as I'm panicking. Screenshot_20240912_083226_Messages~2.jpg

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning guys 💙❤️
Want some advice as I'm a little stressed 🥺 I had some bloods took a few weeks ago, was told that my red blood count is raised. So I had a repeat of bloods done Monday. I've had a text of my doctor. I'm just wondering if it's normally for them to do this. I just think it's a bit wrong for someone who's under the mental health team for anxiety/agoraphobia for the doctor not to speak to me and send a text. As obviously it now means I'm having to take yet another dizapam as I'm panicking. Screenshot_20240912_083226_Messages~2.jpg
Please try not to worry and id make an app to chat with the doctor Marshy,explain what you need from them as your doctor and ask what the meaning is behind the red cell count . Ask if you can get seen urgently by the hospital due to your anxiety
Best Friends Love GIF by Kennysgifs