Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Aww I love this โ™๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Is it the wrong time to use purple emojis ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but always with one wing dipped in blood โ€” Sarah Jessica Parker as Sarah  Sanderson in Hocus...
22 Times When You Could Relate a Little TOO Well to Hocus Pocus

So what triggered this current fall out? I used to keep up in the early days but it genuinely feels like a new beef weekly, for the longest time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
It's the same fallout that's been going on for weeks, it started with nanny D accusing everyone of being plm ๐Ÿ˜‚

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Manda, if youโ€™re reading this, I think youโ€™re a really hurt woman right now and that you are grieving. I think you might be lashing out at people that really donโ€™t deserve your anger. Hurt people hurt people. Maybe have a break for a bit from TikTok, itโ€™s also not healthy to be spying everywhere on everyone and screen shotting comments or recording lives, itโ€™s just looking really obsessive.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Manda, if youโ€™re reading this, I think youโ€™re a really hurt woman right now and that you are grieving. I think you might be lashing out at people that really donโ€™t deserve your anger. Hurt people hurt people. Maybe have a break for a bit from TikTok, itโ€™s also not healthy to be spying everywhere on everyone and screen shotting comments or recording lives, itโ€™s just looking really obsessive.
Itโ€™s crazy watching how many people obsess over an app and let it take over their lives, even letting it affect their every day life

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Ive a confession ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I swore I'd never get into a box!!! Tonight I found myself in eq minx box ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ญ
There's a woman there giving reading's. Of course I'm a sucker for these and always want to talk to the dead, so in I went!!
I got nothing only the possibility of one of my grandmother's. I never met her, but remember being she used to read tea leaves ๐Ÿคท
So this woman said she's passed her gift onto me!! Now I've always been told I'm very intuitive. Every time I've tried to get a reading its all I'm told ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yes ive had dreams that predicted things but that's about it.
All I wanted was to hear from one of my parents ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ All I get was the fact that I can speak to them myself! If I knew how, I'd be doing it long ago ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ do sake!!!!