Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
What a stressful night 🥺 wish I didn't get stressed so much!! My middle daugher is often on the road doing miles a day. I sent her a pic of Ed Mathew's at 6pm (calling him out) and no answer as messages not going through. I ended up at 10pm getting in touch with her partner, he sent her an email in case she logged on to her laptop. I sent messages on both her Instagrams. Ended up with belly ache and a diazepam. She got in touch at 2.30am to say lost charger and phone went dead 🤣 I'm shattered 🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Happy Birthday to our queen @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 💙 have a fabulous day 💙
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I was in the live when Kelly’s so called abuser got doxed. Well I was listening to it in the background whilst I was doing something, but it never happened. They need to maybe repost the whole live in parts or something. Also Irish Kel is a known pathological liar, she herself has mocked CSA yet that’s all forgotten about somehow. My mind is boggled over all of this. And how dare they accuse @RedRedWine🍷 over something that disgusting! They have that Manda literally screen shotting comments etc, it’s nuts.
They don’t play full screen recordings, the other day Kelly missed out the bit where the cousin was named and Irish Demi was in the box. Last night, I’m not sure if they played the bit where Manda said she’d been out with her babies all day and the tone of voice she used to which Laura put her comment or the fact that Laura and everyone only went over because sammi and manda had goaded them by saying they won’t come over here.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
What boggles my mind is that Nanny D started all this PLM stuff, I think it started off as she was outraged on Bad Gal Squeak I think being in there? Idk, So she left the app over it. And now Nanny D has started her own discord server up with a select few members, which I think is a bit hypocritical ngl, and now they’re all accusing randoms of being PLM. When Tam and co have those wronguns in their lives.. Irish Kel is making up more lies about stuff that didn’t happen. I really liked Nanny D and Claire. Stop accusing CC of being PLM too. We don’t like wronguns here!! This is a gossip forum. Get a bloody grip.
It’s them kind of servers that give discord a bad name. Apparently they’ve got a list of people who were in PLM. Went through everyone’s viewers and seeing if they were in PLM 🙄

Nov 10, 2023
Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland