Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Snl Youre Wrong GIF by Saturday Night Live

How many times can Alex say don’t get it twisted in one live 🙄🙄
I don’t know how people can stomach to watch him so early in the day. Would ruin my entire day. I scrolled and seen him for a teeny tiny second and that was enough for me

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Thought you had morals redredwine? Making an account of a man who did that to young children, all for brownie points in a live. Absolute vermin
F u c k ..o f f... do right off...then keep fing off until you've come to your senses. Idiot! Just because someone's made an account calling themselves redredwine doesn't mean s..go away

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
But I'd imagine we are getting blocked being they've spent the last couple of weeks calling us all plm. I purposefully went out and in so she would block me she's a jarring old lady
See I just don't get this, they accuse US of being PLM but we have no plm phone numbers ( tam and Alex do) we don't dox, we don't troll as a collective, we don't target vulnerable people.
We do however call out crappy people.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Well done I'm 4lb away from a2stone lose in 10weeks I'm doing SW Along side mounjaro tho
That's fabulous. I actually think monjauro is the new wonderdrug. I have lupus and my aches, swelling etc have been vastly improved, I'm autistic and my thoughts have been clearer, less jumbled. My daughters on it too and she's struggled with alcohol binges..she's had no desire to drink. ( alcohol abuse is one of the things they are researching it for) just wish it wasn't so expensive.