Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN
Tam in the bath, whilst in Alexes box

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
When Tam finishes her degree, ‘I’m going to make sure changes are made with social services’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the power of the rhino minge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I finish mine I’m going to make sure AI takeover the world 🙄😂 (I’m doing network engineering with OU). What she think, the government are going to go yes Tam, we’ll change social services, whatever you say we will do 🙄

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Aren't bad gal squeaks lives usually private and heavily moderated? Can barely even get in them without handing over a family heirloom and your birth certificate so it's weird that there could be a fake red red wine in there. It's also not an edited screenshot, it's a photo of a live taken from another device

Confused Hawaii GIF by ION

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Aren't bad gal squeaks lives usually private and heavily moderated? Can barely even get in them without handing over a family heirloom and your birth certificate so it's weird that there could be a fake red red wine in there. It's also not an edited screenshot, it's a photo of a live taken from another device

Confused Hawaii GIF by ION
They laxxed a bit, badgyal came off private but since Manda has been screaming recordings and SS think they’ve all gone back to private

Oct 24, 2023
They laxxed a bit, badgyal came off private but since Manda has been screaming recordings and SS think they’ve all gone back to private
They'd surely notice that wasn't red red wine though? They scream about watching the door constantly they'd check if that was her because the comment would be out of character? Either that or they know who fake red red wine is

Nov 10, 2023
They'd surely notice that wasn't red red wine though? They scream about watching the door constantly they'd check if that was her because the comment would be out of character? Either that or they know who fake red red wine is
I don’t get it. But all I know is it wasn’t me. I’d admit it if it was. I stand by everything I say and do on here and on TikTok. I’m confused as do aswell.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
This was basically a convo that happened in Paige’s discord. Nothing horrific was said, and people took offence. Which is totally up to them, but it’s human nature to talk or discuss things, probably to b as well. People expressed an opinion in a discord chat and then it was screenshot etc I think it’s over the top personally.
I can see why they would be frustrated. when both sides agreed to block each other and move on to avoid things from escalating, I don't think they expected to see leaked conversations about them from a discord server on another platform.
This changes things. but if, as you say, it’s ‘human nature to talk or discuss things, probably to b as well’ I suppose it's fair to expect similar from them as well if they wanted to.

Oct 24, 2023
Am I missing something why has Whos Lying posted a video calling Angie the queen of tiktok?

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Probably to annoy people, the same way everyone's forgetting what Alex, Tam, Kelly, Pearl have done just because angies been awful this week. They lack the intelligence to focus on two issues at once.

Last edited: