Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh Snap GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
So am I 😡 Angie is one ignorant bastard. Addicts do not put the addiction above their kids at all and not to trauma dump but the father of my children is currently in recovery from a cocaine addiction. It took me a while to accept he wasn’t choosing it over us, it was a choice at first until the addiction took hold
Sorry you’ve had to go through that but it’s amazing that he’s in recovery ❤️‍🩹.
Addiction is not a choice its a fing curse and one I wouldn’t wish on anyone. I was a functioning addict on pain meds for years then switched to alcohol and that’s what took me to my darkest place, sober now ❤️
They are all despicable fs

Nov 10, 2023
@RedRedWine🍷 how bad did it get last night as I fell asleep about 11.30. I’ve seen KJ’s video, but Manda and them don’t bully at all 🙄. Most ironic thing I’ve ever heard
I fell asleep early and woke up 2am ish I think it was. I had an early appointment this morning so couldn’t stay up. I missed some of it

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What's the story behind that Adams ark guy, did his organisation go under??
I heard his Mom is ill in the UK. I know he's been getting by by the skin of his teeth financially, but I do believe he loved having his rescue & cared for the animals. All these stories about how he abandoned the animals, or worse, hasn't been proven and seems to be the rumour mill. He claims he's proven the animals are safe & well, but I don't watch him so don't know.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I heard his Mom is ill in the UK. I know he's been getting by by the skin of his teeth financially, but I do believe he loved having his rescue & cared for the animals. All these stories about how he abandoned the animals, or worse, hasn't been proven and seems to be the rumour mill. He claims he's proven the animals are safe & well, but I don't watch him so don't know.
I just hope the wee animals have found good homes, as what I did see of him he seemed to love his job and the rescues

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Hungry guy is a fing prick too, no such thing as cured ?! Managed yes, stable yes but not always cured, It’s an echo chamber when Angie is saying block anyone against me and blocking people for gifting anyone that speaks against her. I’m so not in the fing mood for these fs
honestly i hear his voice and picture… can’t tell if he’s 32 or 64…