Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Pearl suggesting Angie has been using fake blood 😬
Shrugging Season 5 GIF by NBC

Edit... Should I delete this?

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Yeah I don’t give a s what they say about me tbh, and I don’t think a live needs to be started every time someone says something negative about you. I’ve been reactive to bad stuff about myself before and I just wouldn’t even bother now, not everyone will like me and people will always chat s it doesn’t even matter. It was screenshot from the discord and sent to people I think but then that convo was had because they had been talking negatively about Paige. It’s all back and forth and boring.
Who are ‘they‘ that spoke negatively about Paigey?

I shared a screen shot of a live from yesterday showing a green screen backdrop of Paigey speaking about Marcel, it was said during the live that when his name was searched it appeared several times in the discord chat.
When Marcel came in here yesterday, and wanted to clarify and ask if he had spoke ‘s’ about anyone after he got back from holiday, as far as I know, Marcel had not brought up anyone including Paigey since they mutually decided to block each other and move on.

When Paigey jumped in the box yesterday to have her say, the specifics of who said what about her and when was unclear. now if Marcel and others named in the leaked discord chat want to address the situation, they can. and in whatever way they think is appropriate

Jul 29, 2024
england
Angie got everyone to leave the box except lynz and zihanna, said she’s got something to show so needs big screen she wasn’t gonna say anything but has decided shes now gonna play some videos and is also playing rat in the kitchen 🤔 is zihanna the rat 👀 I hope so