Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Love that you spotted it was smashed 💀 you take your cake seriously which is admirable 😂
I think there’s a little Mary Berry in me 🤣

mary berry were here to make it fun arent we GIF by BBC

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Are they assuming it's her because she has a cat in her AI image 😭🤣
No both the accounts have posted a video and the same cat is in both videos. Pineapple was in pearls and told everyone to run up the QOH page and told Pearl she will phone her and explain everything. Angie has had mods in lives cos she told about her being a rogue mod but didn’t have proof apart from her being someone who would mute, block and drop people from the box

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Didn't Elsa go to jail over EQ this will be messy
Yes, herself and Katie bee went to EQs home and Katie threw paint on the door and Elsa took the blame. Allegedly.

I think Cinders would batter Elsa but I don't believe she will go because Elsa will have back up without a doubt.

Edit; EQ has confirmed on Cinders that it was Elsa that threw the paint. Guess I'm wrong again 🤣🤣🤣☠️

Last edited:

Medusa

For entertainment purposes i hope Elsa and Cinders do meet up and have a one on one brawl.
However it wont solve s, I was one very angry, pathetic, little b with no fear and very little care who I put my hands on, so when i see Cinders threatening to pull up at peoples houses, i so wish i could tell her it's not worth it and the only people it affects is your loved ones and those who care about you, but I refused to listen to anyone so I doubt she will too.

So I guess I'll get my popcorn at the ready.
Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF by Leroy Patterson

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
For entertainment purposes i hope Elsa and Cinders do meet up and have a one on one brawl.
However it wont solve s, I was one very angry, pathetic, little b with no fear and very little care who I put my hands on, so when i see Cinders threatening to pull up at peoples houses, i so wish i could tell her it's not worth it and the only people it affects is your loved ones and those who care about you, but I refused to listen to anyone so I doubt she will too.

So I guess I'll get my popcorn ready at the ready.
Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF by Leroy Patterson
I'm all mouth, I'd drive to someones house and then change my mind and be like
Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
wtf is going on with cinders and elsa? 🤣both gobby both probably game as do for a scrap. Very immature but i’m game for this 🤣what’s it over though?

ps
Cinders if you read this i’m very sorry for calling you gobby don’t come for me im scared of ya 🤣
I don't remember what the beef was but we were talking about cinders months ago, I remember because I requested she donate some boob to me