Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Why are we glorifying an addict ? She’s pond scum
Who's "WE"?
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Oh that’s so embarrassing 😳 wasting police time because someone called you fat 🤦‍♀️ you are fat, it’s factual ffs, grow a thicker skin or stay off TikTok.

This t has led a sheltered life if she’s calling the police for something as ridiculous as that 🤬
fUN FACT I heard scouse slayer say she's only 4 foot 10 yesterday, that's probably why itblooks like she's drinking out of a bin with a straw.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
She's also a bullshiter she denied jules was her mod when I pulled her, then she used the excuse that they're both under the same agency so thats why she speaks to her.
I wouldn't give a s which agency I'm under I'd rather do tiktok off then speak to someone who doxxed kids.
Same, I said jules was mod, she denied it, said she didnt like jules..was talking nicely to her today 2 faced cow. She also argued with me over the fact that most creators are just after money..she said she's different...proceeds to do battles and ask for gifts..I can't watch her regularly she makes me stabby!!

Medusa

Same, I said jules was mod, she denied it, said she didnt like jules..was talking nicely to her today 2 faced cow. She also argued with me over the fact that most creators are just after money..she said she's different...proceeds to do battles and ask for gifts..I can't watch her regularly she makes me stabby!!
She's a hypocrite, she did a post earlier calling Red out for saying she'd allow Vic in her box to have her say yet today she had angie in her box and wanted pearl in, and she's had beasty pigham in her box multiple times. Money over morals.