Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Who are ‘they‘ that spoke negatively about Paigey?

I shared a screen shot of a live from yesterday showing a green screen backdrop of Paigey speaking about Marcel, it was said during the live that when his name was searched it appeared several times in the discord chat.
When Marcel came in here yesterday, and wanted to clarify and ask if he had spoke ‘s’ about anyone after he got back from holiday, as far as I know, Marcel had not brought up anyone including Paigey since they mutually decided to block each other and move on.

When Paigey jumped in the box yesterday to have her say, the specifics of who said what about her and when was unclear. now if Marcel and others named in the leaked discord chat want to address the situation, they can. and in whatever way they think is appropriate
I’m very late replying, but I searched Marcels name in the discord and there wasn’t anything negative just what was in the screenshot. He had been mentioned previously but it wasn’t anything bad. Basically baby A likes shouting and that’s it.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Azealia Banks The Girls Are Fighting GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Animated GIF

Manda's screenshots vs Baguette's archives. She's a goner. She's done before it's even started😭
YAY!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
manda is hated in her area shes causes trouble & every1 knows her as a fake 2faced alcoholic saddo. No one trusts a word she says. Shes doing the same on tictok stiring & making friends fall out. Shes not happy until everyone is unhappy. im not from her area i know a lot of people that are & they have will all tell you how sly she is.
You should of started with this

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
manda is hated in her area shes causes trouble & every1 knows her as a fake 2faced alcoholic saddo. No one trusts a word she says. Shes doing the same on tictok stiring & making friends fall out. Shes not happy until everyone is unhappy. im not from her area i know a lot of people that are & they have will all tell you how sly she is.

Thickens My Friend GIF by Reservation Dogs

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Sorry I told you to do off ☺️ please come back and spill more tea