Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

You still not feeling any better? I've not been sick , its weird as do because I have ZERO energy. Even to the point I'm going to expose myself before @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 or Judas does - I had to do a sit down wee today because if I stood up I would have fallen over
No feel like absolute s I had to get my mum to come and get the little one yesterday even though he probably gave it me 🤣. Aw that's crap do you have any other symptoms or just feel like you have no energy x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You still not feeling any better? I've not been sick , its weird as do because I have ZERO energy. Even to the point I'm going to expose myself before @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 or Judas does - I had to do a sit down wee today because if I stood up I would have fallen over
I just replied it was between us 😭 you poorly luvs 😔 sending gentle hugs both 🫂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
No feel like absolute s I had to get my mum to come and get the little one yesterday even though he probably gave it me 🤣. Aw that's crap do you have any other symptoms or just feel like you have no energy x

No appetite and no energy at all , I actually crawled to the bathroom yesterday, I don't even have a temperature. I'm not eaten much because I don't want to `push my luck` because knowing my luck, I'll eat and spew! I hope you feel better soon x

No appetite and no energy at all , I actually crawled to the bathroom yesterday, I don't even have a temperature. I'm not eaten much because I don't want to `push my luck` because knowing my luck, I'll eat and spew! I hope you feel better soon x
Keep an eye on things hopefully just a virus of some sort and you will feel better soon have you tried something like lucazade my mum's obsessed thinking it cures everything even when I was younger x

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Would the someone you know agree with what Gollum is saying because you know we need
Robert Garcia GIF by GIPHY News
It sounds like Golem has a personal beef with Mad Manda and is in here to spill the tea so we'll push it out there. Personally, I think they're daft fs on both sides and don't like any of them
Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Keep an eye on things hopefully just a virus of some sort and you will feel better soon have you tried something like lucazade my mum's obsessed thinking it cures everything even when I was younger x
Yes I found my lead in 💀 May I interest you in some sugar free electrolytes? I’m always recommending them 🤣 they really are a staple in my day though and so helpful when poorly luv 🩵

IMG_8219.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
You're chatting s, there's only 1 person who knew who i was and they've left 👀
Quit talking in fing riddles, if you know who I am then spit it out b. (I ain't got no problem with anyone knowing who I am)
Or if you lack the balls to do it then jump in my dms and tell me who I am and who the do told you, because right now I'm guessing you're full of s.
do it party hard GIF
Animated GIF
Best Bring It On Movie Gifs | SELF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Yeah I have some proper Lucozade , I'm sure in the olden days it did cure everything, I remember being at home in front of the fire if I was off school sick too :ROFLMAO: x

We'll be back on our feet before you know it! x

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Please done go exposing yourself Nolan, we’re not that friendly yet 🤣🤣🤣