Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oooh did they now… @idontknow12345 let’s have it out. What’s your beef with me? I’m an angle 😇 that does no wrong

Such an angle 😍

rotation maths GIF

Nov 10, 2023
I got a too good to go bag and it was s. It had easy peeler tangerines, garlic chicken breast, mature cheese slices and slices chicken. Iv just sat in the kitchen and ate 4 tangerines, the chicken wrapped with some cheese and I'm cooking the chicken
Some of them can be good but I’ve had really s ones as well. I had one from Morrisons once that was all salad that was 2 days past its use by date and gone off 🤮

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Angie really is so fing thick it's unreal

The video/movie `Silenced` that Tommy Robinson did is the reason he's back in court because a lot of the video is false and not the truth, it's already been through court.

You really can't fix stupid
She watched ONE documentary and won’t shut the do up about it 🤣

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Hayley Comet should find her “niche”. If people watch her for her true crime, do they then want to tune in to watch a live full of attention seeking s or mediocre singers? Might be just me but she has the most boring set of friends! Ok I get she doesn’t need to do crime all of the time, but maybe make a video and let her followers know when she isn’t.