Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
And whilst I’m at it, Chloe, Mazza, snel, manda and the rest of the boring fishwives/mafia crew who are slating CC. If CC didn’t mention you would you still get views? You’ve got to be the most boring set of women I’ve ever come across on the app. You should be thankful people even mention you.
Celebrate Happy Hour GIF by Arrow Video
Bottoms Up Cheers GIF by CBS

And whilst I’m at it, Chloe, Mazza, snel, manda and the rest of the boring fishwives/mafia crew who are slating CC. If CC didn’t mention you would you still get views? You’ve got to be the most boring set of women I’ve ever come across on the app. You should be thankful people even mention you.
What have we done now?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Is that the Clear dude? That’s insane money omfg 😵

Edit: approx 1.5 million, about 7.5K
It’s always the same people in the battles and gifts, it’s kinda diadro tings
I will say tho already clear does drop an insane amount on small creators he just doesn’t go screen recording it and posting it like some of them do.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Or her evil twin sister who is definitely real?!
do I should have kept my mouth shut she reads in here and will probably try running with it that I’m her sister 👹

Unfortunately Kate my fanny doesn’t look like a dropped kebab so ain’t nobody gonna believe you if you try 🖕🏽
i sure hope shine like a star aka whoopsie daisy isn’t in here snooping and screenshotting to go back to pineapple 👹

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
do I should have kept my mouth shut she reads in here and will probably try running with it that I’m her sister 👹

Unfortunately Kate my fanny doesn’t look like a dropped kebab so ain’t nobody gonna believe you if you try 🖕🏽
i sure hope shine like a star aka whoopsie daisy isn’t in here snooping and screenshotting to go back to pineapple 👹
Not the public spys 👹