Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Stunning MrsD ❤️❤️
Thank you poppet 🩵 it will perhaps be my biggest regret, never pursuing singing. I have a strange relationship with it, it’s how I express my emotions and so I feel very vulnerable whilst singing. I was always too afraid to put myself out there and be judged 🥲

Nov 10, 2023
Who the fs the rainbow cult, I’ve missed a damn chapter again haven’t I 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
They’re are people who name themselves after colours and hold silent lives. They also dox people. And Mrs Blue the main ring leader used to be in here as well. Tho I do believe blue is probably running the orange, gold and multiple other coloured accounts. Shes a weird one.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
They’re are people who name themselves after colours and hold silent lives. They also dox people. And Mrs Blue the main ring leader used to be in here as well. Tho I do believe blue is probably running the orange, gold and multiple other coloured accounts. Shes a weird one.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Mrs blue got a partner 👀👀 IMG_2301.png

This t was luring me into a trap wasn’t she 👀
There ain’t no turning me b, I turned once when I left my husband and I ain’t switching side for nobody.
The weirdo sent me this message and when I went on to her profile there is nothing there so either she sent me the message and blocked me or she took down her account. Either way miss blue with your track record of doxxing the wrong people, you can’t help me with do all, now jog on out my DMs, there reserved for CC members only
IMG_1619.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Do you ever think people get furious when they realise they can't DM me, i genuinely cba but the trolls message everyone apart from me cause it's turned off😂
Their face when they head to your profile and can’t DM

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Check my post, she DMd me on insta the fing weird t

Golem

Sep 15, 2024
Middle earth
@Golem the way you type looks fake as do, I'm calling your bullshit out.

'My Precious! O my Precious! ' you prick, get your snide arse back in here and put your money where your mouth is.
Telling the truth. your real name begins with m. i not lying. it were leaked by another account from here ages ago. they no longer here now. i dont want 2 be involved coz i didnt know you didnt know.

Medusa

Thank you poppet 🩵 it will perhaps be my biggest regret, never pursuing singing. I have a strange relationship with it, it’s how I express my emotions and so I feel very vulnerable whilst singing. I was always too afraid to put myself out there and be judged 🥲
Please take that chance and go with it, You will never know if you don't try, and it's a Shane for an amazing talented voice to go to waste. 😍🤎🤎