Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
@BattyBat

Latina Tell GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

Im Sorry Hands And Knees GIF by Shogun FX

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I do believe pearl had a video call with pineapple. Pearl is thick and its My opinion lol
Pearl has seen better proof today and dropped her
Angie u outted pineapple believed wot u outted but then had her has mod friend ect .. u only dropped and outted her again coz she was in pearls box ... and wtf why should Adam come to you with anything..

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Marshy luv, it’s a problem at this point 😭 my Husband always makes jokes about my 20 step skin care routine 🤣 this isn’t even half 😵

IMG_8244.jpeg

Mines very similar 😂 it’s a real problem according to my hubby along with makeup that I rarely wear now as it all just runs off my face with sweat thanks to Menopause.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Botox only lasts approx 8 weeks on me, and some brands don't work at all. so I use those strips and they're literally just like having a top up of botox.
I use them at night and remove them when I get up, but there's been times I've used them before going for a night out, I'm terrible when it comes to beauty care, and I spend a fortune but I can honestly say they do work.

I'm not at the stage where I want to use fillers or have other procedures done so a good beauty routine, those strips and using this... does exactly what I need for now.
Screenshot_20240916_142216_WhatsApp.jpg
Edit - tapping your mouth does nothing but make you look like a t 😭😭

Botox same here! Lasted 6 weeks tops, guys said was my HeDS. I don’t absorb meds well, so guessing was the same for this, even getting a tattoo takes more passes with the machine.