Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Angie: I've done ALOT of boxing in my time 💀

Alreet steady on there Mike Tyson.

mike tyson boxing GIF
At about 15 I remember hanging about with 2 lads and 1 girl. The lads was kicking the ball about, so I joked that I could play. So they kicked the ball to me and apparently what ever I did they was gob smacked 🤣🤣 then congratulated me on my swift movement 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
USA
T/W‼️‼️

I knew I had a screen recording somewhere of angie slipping up! The night that angie SH she said
it was her arm that she cut
and that it wasn’t a scab. But here’s my thought! If when the paramedics were out at hers why did they ask her where she was
bleeding
from and she replied “I fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle! Surely they would have seen arm and if there was any marks as she was wearing a short sleeve T-shirt that night🤨. Which one was it angie? Was it arm or ankle🤷🏻‍♀️

This woman has been caught out in her lies! And for anyone to lie about SH is the lowest of the lowest! I believe that angie went to extreme lengths to make sure others seen
the blood
on her T-shirts and arms and that they would call the ambulance, and it was all done for the views! Angie thrives of the views, not so much the gifts but the numbers in her room!

View attachment copy_D6EDA7D6-5540-4030-944A-329FB8D03BE0.mov

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Absolutely this 🩵

Trigger warning: relevant SH experience 🙏🏼

As someone nearly 3 years in recovery and 18 years addicted to self harm, I can count on one finger the number of times I “planned” it (too risky to explain, don’t want to upset anyone). All other times were sadly impulsive, frenzied and out of control. That doesn’t mean it’s the same for everyone luvs of course but true for a lot unfortunately. For the people who would plan, it was more so part of their routine as a coping mechanism.

In cases of postponing a trigger reaction (akin to Ang’s threat) and planning to self harm at a later point, it would often be as soon as privacy was available.

Source: I’ve done a lot of volunteer counselling and have a lot of hands on (haha let me joke 😭) experience🎗️

Please look after yourselves luvs 🩵
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
T/W‼️‼️

I knew I had a screen recording somewhere of angie slipping up! The night that angie SH she said
it was her arm that she cut
and that it wasn’t a scab. But here’s my thought! If when the paramedics were out at hers why did they ask her where she was
bleeding
from and she replied “I fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle! Surely they would have seen arm and if there was any marks as she was wearing a short sleeve T-shirt that night🤨. Which one was it angie? Was it arm or ankle🤷🏻‍♀️

This woman has been caught out in her lies! And for anyone to lie about SH is the lowest of the lowest! I believe that angie went to extreme lengths to make sure others seen
the blood
on her T-shirts and arms and that they would call the ambulance, and it was all done for the views! Angie thrives of the views, not so much the gifts but the numbers in her room!

View attachment copy_D6EDA7D6-5540-4030-944A-329FB8D03BE0.mov

Absolutely 👏🏼 She flails her arms around excessively when she’s “self harmed”, she’s the embodiment of one of these:

Inflatable Arm Flailing Wacky Tube Man Dancing GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’ve probably said that when highly triggered. And I had no intention of going in but my nosiness takes over sometimes, especially when I’m bored. But I just proper couldn’t be bothered to argue about it and go in. Circles about it anymore. People want it to continue, the comments etc and I just Cba. I just want to have a laugh, and I don’t wanna be sucked in deep by TikTok bullshit anymore
I must say that I’ve grown quite found of you over time (hangs head in shame 😂) I get why you do what you do with delulu. I can’t lie and say I wouldn’t do the same x