Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Worm Mocking GIF by Qvisten Animation
That is my gif πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Question - If any of the people who sit in Disgusting's box had any family member close to them doing what Disgusting does, Would they allow them to be online or would they go to every extreme to get them help? The only reason they sit in those boxes is because of the views. Its a high for them. They want her to go live and do these things.

Last edited:
Question - If any of the people who sit in Disgusting's box had any family member close to them doing what Disgusting does? Would they allow them to be online or would they go to every extreme to get them help? The only reason they sit in those boxes is because of the views. Its a high for them. They want her to go live and do these things.
I couldn't not allow someone to go online as I don't have that control over them. I'd encourage help but unfortunately you cannot help people who don't want it. That's the sad truth!

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I couldn't not allow someone to go online as I don't have that control over them. I'd encourage help but unfortunately you cannot help people who don't want it. That's the sad truth!
I remember the first time I found her she was drunk lying in the middle of the road while someone in her box begged her to get up. I was shocked, now I get angry and wish I could claw her face off with dirty nails.