Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
So a man joined the box and claimed that Angie and her mods have a group chat and were pressuring his partner to gift, so she took out a credit card and ended up in debt. And her mods threatened her to keep quiet.

All alleged. Apparently it will be outted tomorrow.
Wasn’t that used the other day, someone joined a box about his partner taking out a credit card but I can’t remember who was being outed. Might have been diadro. They’re all blending into one now the exposures

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
So a man joined the box and claimed that Angie and her mods have a group chat and were pressuring his partner to gift, so she took out a credit card and ended up in debt. And her mods threatened her to keep quiet.

We all know majority of creators do this, look at Lu.ci she made her mods order her weekly shopping.

Mods club together and put their money in to gift big. All part of the tiktok game and people flexing who they mod for like Alex did this morning saying once again all excitedly "I mod for Miss Red" such a flex mate.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
We all know majority of creators do this, look at Lu.ci she made her mods order her weekly shopping.

Mods club together and put their money in to gift big. All part of the tiktok game and people flexing who they mod for like Alex did this morning saying once again all excitedly "I mod for Miss Red" such a flex mate.
I mod for no one 😂

Ngl. Sounds like so much hassle

Yet some people seem to be everyone’s mods ie) top girl

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland

Because that’s going to make all the women flock to Alex 🙄. Alex needs to get a life

It's fake they got into miss baguettes box the last time she was live and said the same thing and said pearl had been slagged off ect. Their bio did say they had reborns called Fred, rose and something else 😭

Nov 10, 2023
In case anyone missed that man in Angies claiming his gf was forced to gift. TRIGGER WARNING for the end he says some wild s.
I think he’s a troll. He went into baguettes the other day saying similar. He was on a different account that in his bio said he had reborn dolls as kids and they were called something like Fred and rose west or similar murderer names

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It's fake they got into miss baguettes box the last time she was live and said the same thing and said pearl had been slagged off ect. Their bio did say they had reborns called Fred, rose and something else 😭
Cray Cray People GIF by John Crist Comedy

justwatching

Jul 15, 2024
united kingdom
Anyone seen her before, she's saying she has carers and one of them has put their hands on her but she was back today, and this cassie told her to mop the floor then moaned the water was dirty 😲
Yess she claims to have cancer (plus everything else under the sun) but blocks you if you ask about it even though she had it in her bio.

Shes always saying things about carers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edit: she kicks off about everything, reminds me a bit of that Chelsea wright not sure if anyone remembers her

I think he’s a troll. He went into baguettes the other day saying similar. He was on a different account that in his bio said he had reborn dolls as kids and they were called something like Fred and rose west or similar murderer names
Just checked they had Myra aswell 🥴🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Anyone seen her before, she's saying she has carers and one of them has put their hands on her but she was back today, and this cassie told her to mop the floor then moaned the water was dirty 😲
She's showing the dog and she lives in a s hole. Pissing on live now. Another tiktok charmer