Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
Ummm I don't think she has

She is compiling her police reports
I’ve never known her to not go live at night, with dave saying he’s exposing the lot bout her tomorrow she’s prob doing damage limitation, I mean she probably knows her usual go to sh on livewont work this time so it wouldn’t surprise me if she disappeared purposely to worry people or she’ll say she had a major crisis and is in a very bad way etc to garner sympathy

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’ve never known her to not go live at night, with dave saying he’s exposing the lot bout her tomorrow she’s prob doing damage limitation, I mean she probably knows her usual go to sh on livewont work this time so it wouldn’t surprise me if she disappeared purposely to worry people or she’ll say she had a major crisis and is in a very bad way etc to garner sympathy
She probably needs the sleep (if her fatal insomnia is having a night off) ready for the show tomorrow.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
anybody watching AR? he’s playing clips of that Georgia the ex copper. She was on first dates 😱ARs a prick, i personally think Georgia is fit, a gobshite maybe but still fit 👀 IMG_7941.jpeg

Last edited:

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

Someone just came into exposed and said they saw In mylans live a comment saying Angie has been arrested

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie is in Hustle’s box

Disappointed What A Shame GIF by Paramount+

Anyone watching Hustle?

Roxie in the boxes calling Pearl a pikey t and hasn't even been dropped. Double standards as always on this app
Disgusting right? I did try yet they are trying to goad her into saying more s. So because they all have a mutual dislike because of pearl due to her racist remarks it makes it ok for discrimination to be used. fing mad.