Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angry Cameron Diaz GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Nah, that bed has covers on it.

None of us are truly going to know. ZDB is a b, so I wouldn't believe anything he said about Adam's place. The only other person I know went there is Billy, and I do believe he is fiercely loyal to Adam. The only thing I do know is we're always told to be suspicious of what we're told on the internet until we have seen solid proof. If ZDB has an unedited "home video" of him arriving at Adam's and exploring the premises which show the animals were abused/neglected, then I would be inclined to believe it. Until then, I'm taking the accusations with a large pinch of salt.
Tasha and her children went and stayed at his home before ZDB also I haven't really watched since his platform became mega toxic but I do remember the lives where Tasha and her children were having a great time within his property she also homed one of the dogs. I'm sure when ZDB went there billy was also there as there were videos on the fyp of them with the likes of gcrew. Also I'm sure Dave dorans went out there a few times maybe wrong though.