Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Angie confirming she has no friends on the god damn app while topgirl , lynz and hayley are sat in her boxes 🤣

Also she confirmed she can't defend her mods otherwise she would never get anything done

How to make and keep friends by delulu

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I've only ever seen people like Panda trying to build up hate against him. I can't say I ever watch(ed) him much, but he does come across as genuine to me. Only time will tell. 🤷‍♂️👍
Same I never judged him, if panda gave him money and he used it for something else for the sanctuary I don't see the problem however those pics from the lady who took the pig of the other animals left hurt my soul man 🥺

Feb 29, 2024
This is the thing though taken all the bullshit put of it between him and panda etc and other rescues, also I get mental health you can leave a messy home

But those animals were not cared for by him and he was receiving money donations etc that could of paid for the pigs nails and dogs to be trimmed, what he did was leave those animals luckily the old of the hone took on a couple of dogs someone rescued the pig,

He deceived people out of money under the pretence he was providing a good home and caring for the animals, I get hos mental health could of deteriorated and he was no longer able to give full care but why still come on here getting money etc?

The only thing I feel sorry for in the whole situation is those poor animals
I've not seen any photos of cruelty regarding his care towards his animals. I've seen proof that he didn't abandoned his animals. Why haven't the police been involved or animal welfare if he just left the animals? Rescue is toxic 🥺 these animals are safe. Maybe rescues can put more effort into getting on with looking after their own animals instead of slatting other rescues. Or talk about how Turkey is slaughtering all street dogs 🥺

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
None of us are truly going to know. ZDB is a b, so I wouldn't believe anything he said about Adam's place. The only other person I know went there is Billy, and I do believe he is fiercely loyal to Adam. The only thing I do know is we're always told to be suspicious of what we're told on the internet until we have seen solid proof. If ZDB has an unedited "home video" of him arriving at Adam's and exploring the premises which show the animals were abused/neglected, then I would be inclined to believe it. Until then, I'm taking the accusations with a large pinch of salt.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
If the animals feet were overgrown, then absolutely he should've used money to get that sorted. No arguments there. But at the same time I think people should remember that 99% of time the money was dripping in. So "he had £20,000 in gifts" wasn't a lump sum, and we're all capable of not realising how much money we've spent in dribs and drabs. 🤷‍♂️

I have very mixed feelings about the whole situation. I can’t help but feel for someone with such obvious poor MH. To me it looks more like an animal hoarding situation than a “rescue” which in itself is a MH problem.

The pigs trotters are definitely overgrown, it’s probably why she doesn’t like moving round too much. He has admitted he never had a pig farrier out. Pig farriers are awesome to watch, I watch loads on TikTok lol, they do way more than foot care.

I do think he got carried away with the gifting etc, his own gifting level is quite high, which tbh is money that could have gone to the animals care. He was feeding a poor/cheap diet, and you can see a lot were quite thin with poor quality coats, all dull. They did seem happy, so I do think he tried his best, but sadly fell short.

The dogs he shipped to U.K. were his and his mums dogs, the animals left behind must be so confused, it’s got to be a scary time for them. The lady that has the pig has been offering to take her for ages, but he wouldn’t let her, she had no shelter, no decent mud and a very poor diet. Hopefully she’ll be ok now.

I hope Adam, and the animals are all ok, but I think everyone involved should stop with the public stuff, back and forwards as it’s helping no one.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
No that panda and her husband PayPal or bank transferred him over 10 grand to build a dog shelter that was never built , I don't know the full ins and out but she was telling it yesterday on live, that's what's not sitting right with me

She transfered him all this money yet is still to try claim it back or go to the police about it , the math ain't mathing somewhere
He converted an old outhouse into the dog kennels. He did go through everything he did with that specific donation last year, but I can't remember exactly what now. All I gather from that situation is Paul & Panda thought it was going to be a brand new, built from scratch, state of the art fing kennel. Adam made what he all ready had work, and it wasn't good enough. I don't know how much they think you get for £10k, but it's definitely not a new building. 🤷‍♂️

Mar 21, 2024
devon
This is not a drill. Supposedly Sheila will be going live later to give her say...
Angie going lower than low, using her elderly mum for views, when she is fully aware that she is controversial and and in her words racist, she knows everyone knows her address, or is this all scripted drama, and then play the sympathy card when Shelia will start receiving hate and threats, can anyone else see this or just me?

Feb 29, 2024
I don't know anything about pig's trotters either, but in the photo of the pig in a crate/cage I couldn't see any overgrown trotters, only in the separate photo. 🤷‍♂️ All I'm wondering is why I'm supposed to believe this specific internet slander. I appreciate there's photos of dogs with overgrown claws, but again how do I know it's his dogs?

People also keep saying that Adam was using the animals for gifts/money, that he was living off the money, living the high life etc. Looking at how that man was living, he weren't living no "high life". He was clearly desperately struggling to cope, for whatever reason. Adam has openly expressed how much his mental health has been deteriorating over the last year or so, so why is it a shock to discover he had bitten off more than he could chew & was trying to save face to a point?

Why is it always "mental health affects people differently" and "everybody copes in different ways" until something like this, then it's"I suffer from xyz & I would never" and "my aunt/uncle/cousin/neighbour/Tesco shelf stocker/weird old drunk down the pub has xyz mental health, but their cat is fed diamonds and caviar, so there's no excuse". I'm not saying I don't think Adam fed up in aspects, but I don't believe he has abandoned or abused those animals.
I've just read up on trotters and apparently they can get deformed if cut too often? We don't know the history of this pig? Maybe there was a problem when he rescued it? What has the vet said? Because I wouldn't take what someone has said on TT.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I've just read up on trotters and apparently they can get deformed if cut too often? We don't know the history of this pig? Maybe there was a problem when he rescued it? What has the vet said? Because I wouldn't take what someone has said on TT.

I believe the vet has said they look like not been touched in a few years. Adam has said didn’t have a pig farrier.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
He converted an old outhouse into the dog kennels. He did go through everything he did with that specific donation last year, but I can't remember exactly what now. All I gather from that situation is Paul & Panda thought it was going to be a brand new, built from scratch, state of the art fing kennel. Adam made what he all ready had work, and it wasn't good enough. I don't know how much they think you get for £10k, but it's definitely not a new building. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I’m not sure how far they thought 10k would go tbh. For me, it’s that he took the money but never ever put a dog in them.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I've not seen any photos of cruelty regarding his care towards his animals. I've seen proof that he didn't abandoned his animals. Why haven't the police been involved or animal welfare if he just left the animals? Rescue is toxic 🥺 these animals are safe. Maybe rescues can put more effort into getting on with looking after their own animals instead of slatting other rescues. Or talk about how Turkey is slaughtering all street dogs 🥺
The pics were on pandas page of the way he left the place and animals

I think they said because it's Spanish law it was hard to get a conviction

Adam confirmed last night in his live he left dogs there that the property owner took on, and he never mentioned the pig, he was majorly deflecting in my opinion

But I agree with you on the rescues need to concentrate on rescuing and caring for animals not tearing each other down

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
None of us are truly going to know. ZDB is a b, so I wouldn't believe anything he said about Adam's place. The only other person I know went there is Billy, and I do believe he is fiercely loyal to Adam. The only thing I do know is we're always told to be suspicious of what we're told on the internet until we have seen solid proof. If ZDB has an unedited "home video" of him arriving at Adam's and exploring the premises which show the animals were abused/neglected, then I would be inclined to believe it. Until then, I'm taking the accusations with a large pinch of salt.

Has ZDB said something about place? I don’t watch his lives anymore. If he has a video then surely he should have gone to someone sooner? Or said something sooner? 🤷‍♀️ doing nothing is being complicit.

Dave Doran’s went a couple times, dunno if he’s said anything x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The pics were on pandas page of the way he left the place and animals

I think they said because it's Spanish law it was hard to get a conviction

Adam confirmed last night in his live he left dogs there that the property owner took on, and he never mentioned the pig, he was majorly deflecting in my opinion

But I agree with you on the rescues need to concentrate on rescuing and caring for animals not tearing each other down
He also said he'd been raided and assessed by the Guardia several times. I would like to see those reports, in the original Spanish.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I have very mixed feelings about the whole situation. I can’t help but feel for someone with such obvious poor MH. To me it looks more like an animal hoarding situation than a “rescue” which in itself is a MH problem.

The pigs trotters are definitely overgrown, it’s probably why she doesn’t like moving round too much. He has admitted he never had a pig farrier out. Pig farriers are awesome to watch, I watch loads on TikTok lol, they do way more than foot care.

I do think he got carried away with the gifting etc, his own gifting level is quite high, which tbh is money that could have gone to the animals care. He was feeding a poor/cheap diet, and you can see a lot were quite thin with poor quality coats, all dull. They did seem happy, so I do think he tried his best, but sadly fell short.

The dogs he shipped to U.K. were his and his mums dogs, the animals left behind must be so confused, it’s got to be a scary time for them. The lady that has the pig has been offering to take her for ages, but he wouldn’t let her, she had no shelter, no decent mud and a very poor diet. Hopefully she’ll be ok now.

I hope Adam, and the animals are all ok, but I think everyone involved should stop with the public stuff, back and forwards as it’s helping no one.
Omg have you watched the cow feet farrier, when the poor cows get bad feet need bandaged up, I dunno why but was satisfying to watch them fix it lol