Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Morning feckers! 🤎
I'm hungover and a little delicate this morning, and I've 3 broken toes.😭 - Don't drink guys. It's seriously not worth it.
Ooh 😭😭😭 you poor thing 😭
Self inflicted marshy, no one to blame but myself. 😭🤎
I hate feet 😭 I can't cope with any footies business 🤢 I turn into a bear 🤣🤣

Medusa

They controlled the app with money (basically like Michelle Michelle) that's why mad hatter and Gracie (there was another woman called meesh that I vaguely remember) are up their ass's because they had money from them aswell they've just been fortunate too stay on the right side of them. They used to throw lions at Dave and ricksta like they were sweets. Then Dave made up with Adam, Paul and panda were seething. What makes me laugh is them comparing him to Laura which his how him and zbd became friends with a mutual dislike who again isn't a rescue she buys and breeds (including being a registered breeder who was struck off for selling puppies with problems) the animals she has even the poorly ones that she's exploited for monetary gain. It's all rescues Vs rescues like who will be the greatest on tiktok in my opinion. Same goes for any of them if you can't afford the animals or the maintenance of the property you keep then don't rely on tiktok earnings to do that because nothing is guaranteed forever.
If I had to choose I'd would rather give my dog to Adam than swearing shep to look after, she's another Angie, her acting lesson paid off.
I never forget when the kittens were poisoned because they'd digested her weed, then she left their dead bodies in her boot whilst she sat doing battles in her car. She's a disgrace.

Paul and Panda are bitter because they expected to control what that £10k was spent on, but if you're foolishly going to hand 10 grand over to a stranger on an app then more fool you, I don't believe it was purely for the animals it was to brag about what they'd done, they've clashed with a lot of people on the app and not many creators like them, but they'll never say it because in their minds there's still hope and a possibility they'll gift them heavily.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
23 Reasons Jessica Lange Is The Most Flawless Human To Ever Exist

Then, I'll dance by myself. (Blue Sky, 1994) Jessica – @jessica-lange on  Tumblr

i actually quite like smooth radio
at least it's not celine dion playing while 'the people get their app back'. good look fishing it from angie's panty pad dave.

Feb 29, 2024
I was only supposed to be going for something to eat with a few friends, but it turned into an all nighter.
The last thing I remember is everyone trying to walk me home, but I'd already fallen through someone back gate I'd walked into someone's house thinking it was mine and started to remove my shoes, to look at my throbbing toes then a stranger asked me if I was OK. I s myself and legged it and fell over their step and knacked my knee 😭😭 i was begging people to NOT call my husband, let's just say I'm in his bad books. 🙃

Don't drink, and don't leave your doors unlocked.
Ooh dear me 🤣🤣 at least you can remember 🤣

Medusa

Ah, when going out turns into going out out... 🤣 Glad you got home (relatively) safe. Just know - you've taught those people a valuable lesson. They'll thank you for it. 🤣🤣🤣
I sent my other half to apologise on my behalf this morning. It's not the first time I've done it, even sober. 😂😂

Feb 29, 2024
If I had to choose I'd would rather give my dog to Adam than swearing shep to look after, she's another Angie, her acting lesson paid off.
I never forget when the kittens were poisoned because they'd digested her weed, then she left their dead bodies in her boot whilst she sat doing battles in her car. She's a disgrace.

Paul and Panda are bitter because they expected to control what that £10k was spent on, but if you're foolishly going to hand 10 grand over to a stranger on an app then more fool them, I don't believe it was purely for the animals it was to brag about what they'd done, they've clashed with a lot of people onnthe app and not many creators like them, but they'll never say it because in their minds there's still hope and a possibility they'll gift them heavily.
What!!! Kittens eating weed!!! Stupid woman!!! Poor poor babies

Jul 29, 2024
england
I was only supposed to be going for something to eat with a few friends, but it turned into an all nighter.
The last thing I remember is everyone trying to walk me home, but I'd already fallen through someone back gate I'd walked into someone's house thinking it was mine and started to remove my shoes, to look at my throbbing toes then a stranger asked me if I was OK. I s myself and legged it and fell over their step and knacked my knee 😭😭 i was begging people to NOT call my husband, let's just say I'm in his bad books. 🙃

Don't drink, and don't leave your doors unlocked.
Oh that did give me a chuckle 🤭 (and I’ve had a sty morning already so thank you 😊) I did once go into the wrong tent when I was pissed as a parrot but luckily the tent owners were just as pissed and said I could stay if I was lost 🤦🏼‍♀️ a few vodkas later I must’ve found my way back as I woke up in my own tent.
I hope you’re not suffering too much and don’t have too much to do ❤️

Medusa

What!!! Kittens eating weed!!! Stupid woman!!! Poor poor babies
Yeah, she tried to say the previous owners had left rat poison down and the kittens had found it, everyone knew she'd left her weed out and they'd eaten it.
I can't remember how many kittens 4 or 5, but at least 2 of them died, she then went to pick them up so she could bury them on the farm but sat battling with their tiny bodies in her boot, one of those kittens was called Lake, she was beautiful 🥺

Its the same with the sheep that she named, she set up a gfm page and their bodies were thrown on the rubbish dump in one of her fields - it should still be on the fyp.

Last edited:

Medusa

Oh that did give me a chuckle 🤭 (and I’ve had a sty morning already so thank you 😊) I did once go into the wrong tent when I was pissed as a parrot but luckily the tent owners were just as pissed and said I could stay if I was lost 🤦🏼‍♀️ a few vodkas later I must’ve found my way back as I woke up in my own tent.
I hope you’re not suffering too much and don’t have too much to do ❤️
I have a planned birthday party tomorrow night, so no doubt I'll be regretting my choices come Sunday morning. Oh vodka is the devils drink, i cant touch it I'm glad you found you're own tent in the end 🤣😭
I'm pleased I've cheered you up, and I hope you're ok. 🤎🤎