Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

If I had to choose I'd would rather give my dog to Adam than swearing shep to look after, she's another Angie, her acting lesson paid off.
I never forget when the kittens were poisoned because they'd digested her weed, then she left their dead bodies in her boot whilst she sat doing battles in her car. She's a disgrace.

Paul and Panda are bitter because they expected to control what that £10k was spent on, but if you're foolishly going to hand 10 grand over to a stranger on an app then more fool you, I don't believe it was purely for the animals it was to brag about what they'd done, they've clashed with a lot of people on the app and not many creators like them, but they'll never say it because in their minds there's still hope and a possibility they'll gift them heavily.
I didn't know that about Shep like wtf that's absolutely sick so just because she has a nice home and the front I guess she slipped under the radar for that?

There are so many names that have been manipulated by them with their cash and they've even been scammed by people including a woman named tiger who lied and said she was dying of cancer, which that was over 80 grand I remember Dave going to her property and all they managed to get back was 10 grand but Paul and panda again were the do gooders and spent the most. Then there was a woman called Tel who accused Paul of graping her I'm sure it went to court and he wasn't charged so they still ran with him being innocent I'm not 100% sure but I think they were having an affair? I not long discovered Angie after all that so not much sticks in regards to all their dramas but they've dabbled in everything they can throw cash at.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Omg do you live in Australia?
I'd definitely take the bed, but politely refuse the breakfast. 😍
🤣 I don't, and I'm only sad because of the thunderstorms and all. There's far too much extreme creatures and extreme weather over there.

British Uk GIF

Medusa

I didn't know that about Shep like wtf that's absolutely sick so just because she has a nice home and the front I guess she slipped under the radar for that?

There are so many names that have been manipulated by them with their cash and they've even been scammed by people including a woman named tiger who lied and said she was dying of cancer, which that was over 80 grand I remember Dave going to her property and all they managed to get back was 10 grand but Paul and panda again were the do gooders and spent the most. Then there was a woman called Tel who accused Paul of graping her I'm sure it went to court and he wasn't charged so they still ran with him being innocent I'm not 100% sure but I think they were having an affair? I not long discovered Angie after all that so not much sticks in regards to all their dramas but they've dabbled in everything they can throw cash at.
Oh, I didn't know about Paul being blamed for a ot must have been before I started watching them.
Creators manipulate and so do the big gifters, but I have a different opinion about the vulnerable gifters, they are used and manipulated behind the scenes.
Yeah, swearing shep is a vile pos, she doesn't care about the animals she only cares about the money.

Medusa

(My brother and his family do, but unfortunately he's a miserable t so it's of no benefit to me. 🤣🤣)
Nothing stranger than families., oh well I think I'd refuse the bed and the breakfast your miserable brother offered, I'd already be feeling sorry for myself, and he'd just send me over the edge.😭😭

Oh, I didn't know about Paul being blamed for a ot must have been before I started watching them.
Creators manipulate and so do the big gifters, but I have a different opinion about the vulnerable gifters, they are used and manipulated behind the scenes.
Yeah, swearing shep is a vile pos, she doesn't care about the animals she only cares about the money.
Potentially after it happened after gifting Dave ect and after the tiger stuff. I always remember panda and J role playing this whole weird mother daughter relationship aswell 🤢.

They do and it will never be the creator left in a vulnerable lonely position it will always be the gifter that has been left manipulated and most likely skint.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Nothing stranger than families., oh well I think I'd refuse the bed and the breakfast your miserable brother offered, I'd already be feeling sorry for myself, and he'd just send me over the edge.😭😭
Yeah, he feeds his sprogs things like kale. It's weird and healthy and gross. Defo wouldn't trust him for decent greasy hangover grub.

I bet his couch is lumpy, too. 🤣

Jul 29, 2024
england

Is it true Paul got his money from selling an idea for something for crazy amounts of money ?