Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Flexing Wife Swap GIF by Paramount Network
Kicking Back Off GIF by Island Touch Dance

Feb 29, 2024
Don't keep going on about me being new. No I ain't. This account is new but I ain't new to no ones situation on the app. I've been around since 2021 and seen and heard things none of you have things before screen recording people's lives was a thing. Bad gyal squeak/nanny yvonne/Julie knows about dodjy stuff winters boom box kendra the lot she knows about. Trust G
Blimey what's up and who are you 🤣🤣 I'm not new 🤣🤣🤣 well I might as well be new as I haven't a fing clue what's going on 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Don't keep going on about me being new. No I ain't. This account is new but I ain't new to no ones situation on the app. I've been around since 2021 and seen and heard things none of you have things before screen recording people's lives was a thing. Bad gyal squeak/nanny yvonne/Julie knows about dodjy stuff winters boom box kendra the lot she knows about. Trust G
Tell us something new not stuff we already know...please...

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
50 plus pages I've just read, I've forgotten what the first page was about 🤣🤣 so Angie cried (again) lots of stuff about Manda (please a little reminder and then I'll go 'oh yes her' 🤣 a few newbies 👋 or a 🖕 depends but fing hated audits when I was working, counting tablets while they hovered over me 🤣🤣🤣 made me loose count

Your fault for going to bed at a sensible time Squishie 😭

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Is it a competition on how long we’ve been on the app because I could possibly win that since I was on the app when it was musical.ly 2016