Faceless Friends

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
@Standupifyouhateaimee it wouldn't let me reply on other thread. I still haven't caught up on the goings on. Had busy long days at work and just knackered. I got to about page 80 ish on other thread before I fell asleep. I'm gonna have so much to read now 🤦‍♀️
I'm just reading and thinking wtf has gone on...I've been filled in on the jist of it by Lurkey but it's all gone to s! 😞
Someone tagged me on A thread so I read that this morning. I am not sure if they were insinuating that I was included in the theory going round. I'm squeaky clean and hope most of earlier members know that I'm genuine. Work picked a sure time to be manic. I'm not whether it's a good thing or a bad thing i missed it all....I cudnt hv kept up if I was on. I really don't know what to say (for once) on the subject. Stunned...confused and sad.
Thanks for checking on me. You re a kind soul ❤️ Are u ok and are u going away tomorrow..is it on Sunday? xx

Edited to say...I am not sure I'm gonna stay on the threads. It seems to be a free for all..all of a sudden. I don't know who's who and there were a few TT ppl who made quite rude comments about 'us over here' and said they were staying away amongst other things blah blah. I'm not sure what has changed and* I feel unsettled. Maybe it's because I haven't been on for a while...or bit shocked what went on and just feeling a bit shell shocked and mistrusting. I don't think anyone ever wanted a divide between groups Inc me but it got quite unpleasant at times and it wasn't all about Jo if I remember correctly. Nothing to do with me personally who joins or doesn't join but I feel confused about who's who and who to trust. Its very unsettling as it is when there is an influx of members but it seems that some tattlers hv been here undercover for a while and now saying who they are. There is one thing reading the thread...just as we read TL ( I haven't for a while) as anyone can freely *read so why only admit it now. Sorry I don't know what to think. These are just floating thoughts and I do not mean offence to anyone. Being tagged this morning by a username i didnt recognise...made me think i wasnt trusted as i hadnt been on which is not a nice feeling..especially when im not familiar with them or who's who. Just being honest about how unsettling it feels. Just don't want the drama and having to prove myself just cuz I've had a few busy days at work. I think it was agreed that we could be honest and have an opinion. I haven't sworn (good for me) or tagged or made capitals.
Sorry for rambling but 🤷‍♀️🫣
I’m longtimechatterbox 😘😘

Mar 8, 2024
We’ve known the TL members who have been here a while’s users for a while nosey ❤️ sazza came on here and said who she was when her comments about us were shared here, some have rejoined yesterday.
I think it’s fair to say a lot of the friction was around Jo and her antics. We were defending against it. But in reality they were right in the end.
I hope you stay nosey, I’m sure the person who tagged you didn’t mean it the way you are thinking, it may be because someone was exposing those who followed jo on TikTok and I think you were one of them who followed her? If I remember correctly so it may be just a letting you know kinda thing.
Don’t worry about the fact the pages have now shot up in amounts the old thread has now been added to the new one if that makes sense.
Don’t worry about the drama, it’s been dealt with now so don’t worry about catching up with that, normal antics have resumed and we did get an apology for being called “bellends” of TL (Sazza)
❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for directing me here lurkey we can't let nosey go 😞❤️❤️

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
If you go to the previous page there is a post from nosey and she IMO is definitely not jo. She works long hours, going through a break up and like lurkey said she is an over thinker (I am too ) she has also on the previous page done a post about how sad she is feeling and feeling unsettled. I really am not trying to say to do this and not sure if you actually can but can you delete this post ? I just think if she reads it she will be so so upset. I know it's sounds like I am trying to control your post or sway your opinion but I'd put my life on it she isn't Jo.
I get why we are all paranoid but she is struggling at the moment and I think if she sees this it will be hurtful to her. I know you wouldn't mean to buy I really think it will. Sorry if I have offended you x
Ok done you’ll need to delete your reply ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Ok done you’ll need to delete your reply ❤️
I'm not Jo... I joined around a week after Lurkey. I've been here ever since with a break during my relationship trouble. If u had been round from the start u wud 'know' who I was.
This is exactly why I prob won't stay tbh. 2nd post made that I've seen so far.
Yes..I admit I write loads but that won't be a problem anymore. I've been 💯 genuine all the way thru... I hv enough emotional crap in my head and a stressful job without being put under the microscope unduly...

Mar 8, 2024
@Standupifyouhateaimee it wouldn't let me reply on other thread. I still haven't caught up on the goings on. Had busy long days at work and just knackered. I got to about page 80 ish on other thread before I fell asleep. I'm gonna have so much to read now 🤦‍♀️
I'm just reading and thinking wtf has gone on...I've been filled in on the jist of it by Lurkey but it's all gone to s! 😞
Someone tagged me on A thread so I read that this morning. I am not sure if they were insinuating that I was included in the theory going round. I'm squeaky clean and hope most of earlier members know that I'm genuine. Work picked a sure time to be manic. I'm not whether it's a good thing or a bad thing i missed it all....I cudnt hv kept up if I was on. I really don't know what to say (for once) on the subject. Stunned...confused and sad.
Thanks for checking on me. You re a kind soul ❤️ Are u ok and are u going away tomorrow..is it on Sunday? xx

Edited to say...I am not sure I'm gonna stay on the threads. It seems to be a free for all..all of a sudden. I don't know who's who and there were a few TT ppl who made quite rude comments about 'us over here' and said they were staying away amongst other things blah blah. I'm not sure what has changed and* I feel unsettled. Maybe it's because I haven't been on for a while...or bit shocked what went on and just feeling a bit shell shocked and mistrusting. I don't think anyone ever wanted a divide between groups Inc me but it got quite unpleasant at times and it wasn't all about Jo if I remember correctly. Nothing to do with me personally who joins or doesn't join but I feel confused about who's who and who to trust. Its very unsettling as it is when there is an influx of members but it seems that some tattlers hv been here undercover for a while and now saying who they are. There is one thing reading the thread...just as we read TL ( I haven't for a while) as anyone can freely *read so why only admit it now. Sorry I don't know what to think. These are just floating thoughts and I do not mean offence to anyone. Being tagged this morning by a username i didnt recognise...made me think i wasnt trusted as i hadnt been on which is not a nice feeling..especially when im not familiar with them or who's who. Just being honest about how unsettling it feels. Just don't want the drama and having to prove myself just cuz I've had a few busy days at work. I think it was agreed that we could be honest and have an opinion. I haven't sworn (good for me) or tagged or made capitals.
Sorry for rambling but 🤷‍♀️🫣

Hey my lovely twinnie.
I thought you must of been busy on long days and to be honest from my memory of them that's enough...full stop ! So with life and anything that's going on I am not surprised you are knackered. I just wanted to check you were ok but also I missed you 😘😞❤️
I also thought you might be unsettled with everything that's gone on on here. I completely understand and if I'm honest I have similar feelings. I am not sure about you but I've never joined anything like this before so it was quite alien to me and it's having connections with you and others have made it much more than just a gossip site (didn't know they existed until catpiss advertised it !) It's been a laugh (mostly) but sometimes less is more. I get what you are saying about trusting people, it really does do give you a brain do thinking about it don't it! I not sure about you but sometimes I don't say too much as I have no desire to get into arguing but I definitely see more than I say but I promise you, I know what you are saying ❤️❤️ I have just carried on with chatting about Aimee (and vav) thrown in the odd funny (IMO 🤣🤣) comment and carried on like nothing has happened. I really really do not want you to leave but obviously if you feel it's best for you then completely understand. But perhaps just see how it goes, carry on connecting with who you know and trust and see how you feel. Even if you just read it, catch up and then see what you make of it. Maybe there are newer accounts who don't know you but we oldies all do and I'd would give away my right leg ( it's better than my left!) if I was proved wrong ...
So I know the Jo thing is actually quite sad but please know that you would be so missed if you left and not just by me.
You have always been a big part of this thread!
So maybe see how it goes but I will be here if you ever need a chat ❤️❤️❤️

Ps I'm ok thank you and it's Sunday 😊 can't wait.
Xxxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm not Jo... I joined around a week after Lurkey. I've been here ever since with a break during my relationship trouble. If u had been round from the start u wud 'know' who I was.
This is exactly why I prob won't stay tbh. 2nd post made that I've seen so far.
Yes..I admit I write loads but that won't be a problem anymore. I've been 💯 genuine all the way thru... I hv enough emotional crap in my head and a stressful job without being put under the microscope unduly...
We all backed you and @iamlauraj did say she accepted our opinion on you not being Jo and even deleted the comments ❤️
I know you’ve been around for as long as I have! And write loads nosey we honestly don’t mind please don’t worry or go anywhere none of us want that ❤️❤️❤️

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Please stay @noseyneighbour . It just went a bit nuts, which I'm guessing was jorainbowpinks intentions, and everyone has turned very wary. Even me, and I was supposed to meet up with 'jo' for a coffee. I had a feeling she would make some excuse, and I was right.
I know you've been here for forever, and you've had/having some personal s to deal with that really isnt easy, but I for one, (and I'm sure others) would be very sad to see you go ❤

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour i can see you’re around 👀 don’t abandon me it’s been a stressful few days I’ll share my biscuits with you
Was working my way thru the other thread 'silently' as I wanted to catch up. Still haven't, but so tired so off to sleep now. Just doesn't feel nice to be mentioned at least twice in that way. No one else wud like it, I'm sure. Did upset me and annoyed me at the same time. Will see how I feel tomorrow....

Mar 9, 2024
Was working my way thru the other thread 'silently' as I wanted to catch up. Still haven't, but so tired so off to sleep now. Just doesn't feel nice to be mentioned at least twice in that way. No one else wud like it, I'm sure. Did upset me and annoyed me at the same time. Will see how I feel tomorrow....
Hope you're doing ok. My memory is shot. Are you the lady who's ex was gaslighting her and needed to go back for a few belongings?
If so it never crossed my mind you were "JoRainbowPanther".
Stay here for the support until you feel strong enough to want to rejoin. Or not if the case may be. 🦄🦋💐

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Only just seen this! My apologies!
I know it isn’t nice nosey, I got accused of people two faced, throwing my toys out the pram etc and many more over the past few days! Maybe stay hiding here until you feel ready to venture to the other thread.
Do whatever is best for you nosey, but you’re not allowed to leave I’m afraid, we are in this together!

Mar 8, 2024
Hey my lovely twinnie.
I thought you must of been busy on long days and to be honest from my memory of them that's enough...full stop ! So with life and anything that's going on I am not surprised you are knackered. I just wanted to check you were ok but also I missed you 😘😞❤️
I also thought you might be unsettled with everything that's gone on on here. I completely understand and if I'm honest I have similar feelings. I am not sure about you but I've never joined anything like this before so it was quite alien to me and it's having connections with you and others have made it much more than just a gossip site (didn't know they existed until catpiss advertised it !) It's been a laugh (mostly) but sometimes less is more. I get what you are saying about trusting people, it really does do give you a brain do thinking about it don't it! I not sure about you but sometimes I don't say too much as I have no desire to get into arguing but I definitely see more than I say but I promise you, I know what you are saying ❤️❤️ I have just carried on with chatting about Aimee (and vav) thrown in the odd funny (IMO 🤣🤣) comment and carried on like nothing has happened. I really really do not want you to leave but obviously if you feel it's best for you then completely understand. But perhaps just see how it goes, carry on connecting with who you know and trust and see how you feel. Even if you just read it, catch up and then see what you make of it. Maybe there are newer accounts who don't know you but we oldies all do and I'd would give away my right leg ( it's better than my left!) if I was proved wrong ...
So I know the Jo thing is actually quite sad but please know that you would be so missed if you left and not just by me.
You have always been a big part of this thread!
So maybe see how it goes but I will be here if you ever need a chat ❤️❤️❤️

Ps I'm ok thank you and it's Sunday 😊 can't wait.
Xxxx

@noseyneighbour

Just checking if you are still around and ask how you are ? Xxx

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour

Just checking if you are still around and ask how you are ? Xxx
Hi, believe it or not...I have just caught up on the main thread. Did it in batches and has took me days.
I appreciate you and the others looking out for me.
I dare not type much.....
I've also been doing my favourite therapy...cleaning. Oh and trying om my shein holiday order (which didn't improve my mood..)
I get the suspicion and paranoia from reading up but come on.. that person mentioned me twice and hasn't even apologised. I'm all for respect and consideration. I guess no one owes anyone anything...but manners and reflection cost nothing.
Oh dear...I've wrote a lot again...sorry...! I've always apologised for going on and on bit it's clearly be noticed and there's been 🙄 going on. Makes u wonder how many have been...🙄🙄🙄🫣 Been a bit of a s time for me personally so prob did help. (Nothing compared to what some have or are going thru from what i read...I have the grace to realise that)
I haven't decided if im just going to be a watcher tbh. It's a shame..but things have changed for me. Yes I'm am overthinker 💯 but do u blame me now... Never ever thought I wud be doubted tbh. Maybe that sounds entitled but I know who I am so that's why.
Anyway thanks twinnie. Hope u are ok and looking forward to 🇬🇷 ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Only just seen this! My apologies!
I know it isn’t nice nosey, I got accused of people two faced, throwing my toys out the pram etc and many more over the past few days! Maybe stay hiding here until you feel ready to venture to the other thread.
Do whatever is best for you nosey, but you’re not allowed to leave I’m afraid, we are in this together!
It's fine...don't worry.
No..none of that is nice or true..I agree. I think it's the fact I was suspected of being someone I'm not...twice...by a name I was unfamiliar with. To tag me so drew unnecessary attention to me and potentially hv others think the same.
I think u and a few of the others know I'm just me and i appreciate that and hope that gives ne some credibility. I always write loads..always have...that's just me...a rambler. It's like therapy for me. No one is made to read it tho...and my personal essays have generally been on here. I'm not entirely happy that it is now swamped by loads of others and ppl I'm not familiar with and that they can read my s but i guess thats my own fault for overcharging my relationship crap. I will take accountability for that. You and some of the other's hopefully know i don't just have that unhappy...overthinking side of me. I do have a sense of humour and also care for others....genuinely. I've been this way personally and professionally all my life 🤷‍♀️ xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It's fine...don't worry.
No..none of that is nice or true..I agree. I think it's the fact I was suspected of being someone I'm not...twice...by a name I was unfamiliar with. To tag me so drew unnecessary attention to me and potentially hv others think the same.
I think u and a few of the others know I'm just me and i appreciate that and hope that gives ne some credibility. I always write loads..always have...that's just me...a rambler. It's like therapy for me. No one is made to read it tho...and my personal essays have generally been on here. I'm not entirely happy that it is now swamped by loads of others and ppl I'm not familiar with and that they can read my s but i guess thats my own fault for overcharging my relationship crap. I will take accountability for that. You and some of the other's hopefully know i don't just have that unhappy...overthinking side of me. I do have a sense of humour and also care for others....genuinely. I've been this way personally and professionally all my life 🤷‍♀️ xx
Nosey, nobody is reading who will pass judgement, I don’t get that vibe from anyone and I know me and @Standupifyouhateaimee did vouch for you and said how lovely you are just we deleted the majority to try and not upset you, you are allowed to vent you haven’t over shared in any shape or form in my opinion, we like being here for you ❤️ we know you’re a kind funny over thinking person and we wouldn’t change you for the world.
There is regular faces on the thread! Some have just returned now they feel able too!