Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour for you twinnie, a few videos ❤️❤️ (disclaimer none of the voices are mine ...I don't go vlogs 🤣🤣🤣)

Attachments

• PXL_20240601_102447069.TS~2.mp4
    11.5 MB
  • PXL_20240601_065515395.TS~2.mp4
    11.9 MB
  • PXL_20240601_104642022.TS~2.mp4
    8.8 MB
  • PXL_20240601_101052901.TS.mp4
    8 MB
  • PXL_20240601_030627566.TS.mp4
    21.8 MB
  • PXL_20240529_092918671.TS~2.mp4
    17.5 MB
  • PXL_20240529_123343395.TS~2.mp4
    5.7 MB
  • PXL_20240529_130144101.TS~2.mp4
    5.6 MB
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hey my lovelies 😘
Just checking in. I've been a bit MIA. I've not only had a sickness bug but I'm going through it atm tbh. This week is the anniversary of the most traumatic time of my life and the reason my ex is locked up. I know a lot of you know why. It's always a week I feel really grateful for living or really traumatised and this year It's both I can't lie 😭💔😡 I just saw fit to remove myself from the t so my stress/anger levels don't boil over my cauldron 😥 Just checking in ❤️ probably no-one even noticed I was gone haha but if you did. Mark me safe not kidnapped by Jigsaw 😭😂 Sending love to you all ❤️❤ I'll be back in a few days ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Looks absolutely gorgeous! Making me rethink my plans of not going away this year (big hol next year to save up for) but I could do with a bit of sun, sea and tranquillity 😊

Ah yeah you should see if any good deals available maybe. It was absolutely stunning 😍❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hey my lovelies 😘
Just checking in. I've been a bit MIA. I've not only had a sickness bug but I'm going through it atm tbh. This week is the anniversary of the most traumatic time of my life and the reason my ex is locked up. I know a lot of you know why. It's always a week I feel really grateful for living or really traumatised and this year It's both I can't lie 😭💔😡 I just saw fit to remove myself from the t so my stress/anger levels don't boil over my cauldron 😥 Just checking in ❤️ probably no-one even noticed I was gone haha but if you did. Mark me safe not kidnapped by Jigsaw 😭😂 Sending love to you all ❤️❤ I'll be back in a few days ❤️
Hey you little beauty ❤️
Of course we noticed you Mia....missed you ❤️ hope sickness wise you are at least feeling a bit better. But with that horrendous anniversary, I am sending you huge amounts of love and the biggest hug ❤️ I have no idea and I can't even imagine how you must be feeling 😞 but totally get why you would want to not see what fy bollocks is whinging about at the moment (same and no different) she would definitely make you explode I am sure.
We are here if you need us, but know you are taking a bit more time off if you are mia for longer ❤️
Also glad you marked yourself safe and not been kidnapped by jiggy fing weird thing 😳🤣

Anyway look after yourself and hopefully we shall see you soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hey my lovelies 😘

Hope you're doing ok ❤️❤️❤️

May 21, 2024
uk
@Standupifyouhateaimee it wouldn't let me reply on other thread. I still haven't caught up on the goings on. Had busy long days at work and just knackered. I got to about page 80 ish on other thread before I fell asleep. I'm gonna have so much to read now 🤦‍♀️
I'm just reading and thinking wtf has gone on...I've been filled in on the jist of it by Lurkey but it's all gone to s! 😞
Someone tagged me on A thread so I read that this morning. I am not sure if they were insinuating that I was included in the theory going round. I'm squeaky clean and hope most of earlier members know that I'm genuine. Work picked a sure time to be manic. I'm not whether it's a good thing or a bad thing i missed it all....I cudnt hv kept up if I was on. I really don't know what to say (for once) on the subject. Stunned...confused and sad.
Thanks for checking on me. You re a kind soul ❤️ Are u ok and are u going away tomorrow..is it on Sunday? xx

Edited to say...I am not sure I'm gonna stay on the threads. It seems to be a free for all..all of a sudden. I don't know who's who and there were a few TT ppl who made quite rude comments about 'us over here' and said they were staying away amongst other things blah blah. I'm not sure what has changed and* I feel unsettled. Maybe it's because I haven't been on for a while...or bit shocked what went on and just feeling a bit shell shocked and mistrusting. I don't think anyone ever wanted a divide between groups Inc me but it got quite unpleasant at times and it wasn't all about Jo if I remember correctly. Nothing to do with me personally who joins or doesn't join but I feel confused about who's who and who to trust. Its very unsettling as it is when there is an influx of members but it seems that some tattlers hv been here undercover for a while and now saying who they are. There is one thing reading the thread...just as we read TL ( I haven't for a while) as anyone can freely *read so why only admit it now. Sorry I don't know what to think. These are just floating thoughts and I do not mean offence to anyone. Being tagged this morning by a username i didnt recognise...made me think i wasnt trusted as i hadnt been on which is not a nice feeling..especially when im not familiar with them or who's who. Just being honest about how unsettling it feels. Just don't want the drama and having to prove myself just cuz I've had a few busy days at work. I think it was agreed that we could be honest and have an opinion. I haven't sworn (good for me) or tagged or made capitals.
Sorry for rambling but 🤷‍♀️🫣
Hey! 👋🏻 I’m just catching up. Obviously I’m on tattle and I know this post was made a few weeks ago but I do hope all that is in the past now and we can mingle together like a lot of us always wanted to. Totally get your thoughts and feelings. Wouldn’t like to think of you being pushed out of here 💕

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hey everyone. Got a heavy heart writing this, but just over a week ago I made the decision to put my rescue back up for adoption 😞 there’s lots of reasons it’s not just one fixable reason. But she’s sooo lovely, she loves people especially.
But having another dog (who is so clingy) is just making everything so difficult. She needs a lot of exercise, but the conflicting thing is that she’s reactive on the lead. I’m in such a highly popular dog area, I’ve walked her 9-10pm at night and we still encounter dogs which is her biggest trigger when on the lead. Unfortunately I don’t have a car as I can’t afford one, so I can’t drive her up to a big quiet field anywhere i have to make do with what’s around me
Things just aren’t fair on my dog at the moment either, so ultimately, it’s not fair on both of them.
Because she’s a rescue the rescue charity I got her from will be doing the checks etc for her new owner. Unfortunately she’s not had anyone apply for her which makes me sad 😞
I did say she can stay here until she has a home.
Trying to think of the positives that I obviously paid for her to come to England and took her off the streets and she will never be on the streets again, just to a new home that will be able to give her everything she needs.
I don’t like the thought of keeping her for very long, because I just feel the love growing for her every day, and I know my dog loves her too. There’s other reasons but this post will be so long ha 🤣 she comes with a few issues that needs fixing but it’s to be expected with what she’s been through. She’s never known how to be a PET before, so it’s all really understandable and needs someone to work on these issues with her.
I hope it isn’t much longer for all of our sakes before she finds her perfect forever home 😞 I feel so s about it x

Mar 8, 2024
Hey! 👋🏻 I’m just catching up. Obviously I’m on tattle and I know this post was made a few weeks ago but I do hope all that is in the past now and we can mingle together like a lot of us always wanted to. Totally get your thoughts and feelings. Wouldn’t like to think of you being pushed out of here 💕
Thanks for writing this, and validating my feelings, I appreciate it. ❤️
I think I, like most of everyone else wanted harmony across both groups.
I just felt very unsettled particularly as I had had a break when everything kicked off.
I was then thought to be suspicious as a result of being absent which upset me.
Definitely moved on now including with the person who mentioned me.
I really don't want name calling or rifts between the two groups. I like most others, was an avid reader of TL and loved reading all your posts. I haven't been back on since as one, I don't want to risk reading anything detrimental but two..(maim reason) I struggle to keep up on here as it is!
Thank you again for taking the time to reply. I was and still am going thru some emotional changes in my personal life but I guess coming on here with lovely people who support one another and laugh together is great medicine. There are some on group who hv much worse situations than me which I hv the grace to appreciate ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hey you little beauty ❤️
Of course we noticed you Mia....missed you ❤️ hope sickness wise you are at least feeling a bit better. But with that horrendous anniversary, I am sending you huge amounts of love and the biggest hug ❤️ I have no idea and I can't even imagine how you must be feeling 😞 but totally get why you would want to not see what fy bollocks is whinging about at the moment (same and no different) she would definitely make you explode I am sure.
We are here if you need us, but know you are taking a bit more time off if you are mia for longer ❤️
Also glad you marked yourself safe and not been kidnapped by jiggy fing weird thing 😳🤣

Anyway look after yourself and hopefully we shall see you soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Standupifyouhateaimee What a beautiful post. Made me cry 😢❤️ it's been a hard week but I just have to try to put it to the back of my mind that it wasn't the date I probably should have died 💔 and it makes me even prouder to work for the NHS. It has it's issues yes but they saved my life truly. And many others ❤️ and I was lucky very fing lucky and also got the justice many others don't get so I'm grateful for that monster being off the streets for a few more years at least 🙏🏼

I've been reading bits and my heart goes out to anyone struggling 😪 @itsadogslife your post 💔 honesty I'm sending you so much love I can't imagine. I hope you know how kind your decision is though genuinely though. Even though it's heartbreaking for you you're putting the dogs first and I really do hope he gets someone as wonderful as you to take him in. It's awful isn't it 😕 honestly if I could just have a house full of dogs I would 💔❤️
Sending you so much love 🫂 and anyone else who needs it ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And now.... can we talk about Taylor here? 👀😂 Well I'm going to hahaha.. @PecanPieCrust eeeeekkk I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but... 🥳💃🏻❤️ I'm so excited for Sat I have to stop myself going into meltdown mode haha. If you wouldn't mind having a word though and tell her for her surprise song if she could be a babe and sing my favourite which I'm astounded isn't on her set list 😵‍💫😂 I'd really love to screech top note "remember when you hit the breaks too soon, 20 stitches in the hospital room.. are we outta the wooooods??? 💃🏻💃🏻😂😂

I'll just have to be even louder singing who's afraid of little old meeee? Well you should be!!! 👀😂👀😂
Have THE BEST time ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hey everyone. Got a heavy heart writing this, but just over a week ago I made the decision to put my rescue back up for adoption 😞 there’s lots of reasons it’s not just one fixable reason. But she’s sooo lovely, she loves people especially.
But having another dog (who is so clingy) is just making everything so difficult. She needs a lot of exercise, but the conflicting thing is that she’s reactive on the lead. I’m in such a highly popular dog area, I’ve walked her 9-10pm at night and we still encounter dogs which is her biggest trigger when on the lead. Unfortunately I don’t have a car as I can’t afford one, so I can’t drive her up to a big quiet field anywhere i have to make do with what’s around me
Things just aren’t fair on my dog at the moment either, so ultimately, it’s not fair on both of them.
Because she’s a rescue the rescue charity I got her from will be doing the checks etc for her new owner. Unfortunately she’s not had anyone apply for her which makes me sad 😞
I did say she can stay here until she has a home.
Trying to think of the positives that I obviously paid for her to come to England and took her off the streets and she will never be on the streets again, just to a new home that will be able to give her everything she needs.
I don’t like the thought of keeping her for very long, because I just feel the love growing for her every day, and I know my dog loves her too. There’s other reasons but this post will be so long ha 🤣 she comes with a few issues that needs fixing but it’s to be expected with what she’s been through. She’s never known how to be a PET before, so it’s all really understandable and needs someone to work on these issues with her.
I hope it isn’t much longer for all of our sakes before she finds her perfect forever home 😞 I feel so s about it x

You are being responsible and a good person by acknowledging that she deserves better than what you can give I hope you’re ok ❤️

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
And now.... can we talk about Taylor here? 👀😂 Well I'm going to hahaha.. @PecanPieCrust eeeeekkk I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but... 🥳💃🏻❤️ I'm so excited for Sat I have to stop myself going into meltdown mode haha. If you wouldn't mind having a word though and tell her for her surprise song if she could be a babe and sing my favourite which I'm astounded isn't on her set list 😵‍💫😂 I'd really love to screech top note "remember when you hit the breaks too soon, 20 stitches in the hospital room.. are we outta the wooooods??? 💃🏻💃🏻😂😂

I'll just have to be even louder singing who's afraid of little old meeee? Well you should be!!! 👀😂👀😂
Have THE BEST time ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
OMG Bikey!!!!!! Out of the woods is one of my all time faves! I've been praying for that song 😂 😂 😂 can't wait for TTPD set!! I'm shattered this morning! The show didn't finish till almost quarter past 11 last night and by the time my girls got out the stadium it was nearly midnight, so guess who had to perform taxi duties and then drop their 2 friends off in Chester !! :oops::oops: I got to bed at 2am and up at 6am for work :sleep::sleep: It's gona be a long day, then the concert tonight with my girls (lucky buggers going twice), god I'm getting old lol! I'll be sure to jump on the stage and have a word with the queen myself 😂😂😂 Have a great night tomorrow and can't wait to hear all about it from you xxxx ❤️♥️💓💘💕😘😘

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
OMG Bikey!!!!!! Out of the woods is one of my all time faves! I've been praying for that song 😂 😂 😂 can't wait for TTPD set!! I'm shattered this morning! The show didn't finish till almost quarter past 11 last night and by the time my girls got out the stadium it was nearly midnight, so guess who had to perform taxi duties and then drop their 2 friends off in Chester !! :oops::oops: I got to bed at 2am and up at 6am for work :sleep::sleep: It's gona be a long day, then the concert tonight with my girls (lucky buggers going twice), god I'm getting old lol! I'll be sure to jump on the stage and have a word with the queen myself 😂😂😂 Have a great night tomorrow and can't wait to hear all about it from you xxxx ❤️♥️💓💘💕😘😘
expand...
Oh it's definitely my favourite. I can't believe she's missed it off 😢 Well after Marjorie 💔 I want her to see my Marjorie tattoo hahaha. I knoww can't believe they're going twice and @RosieJo Too. I don't think I could cope haha. Saying that though I've seen it all thousands of times on TT 🤣 Vavs montage was comical why does she do that fing dance? 🙈🤣 and her outfit 👀😂 My fella has kept saying he can't wait for it to be over but I've assured him I'll be talking about it for weeks yet so buckle up butter cup 🤣🤣🤣 he's on taxi duty tomorrow and he can't wait 😂 I don't really drink tbh and deffo not tomorrow cz I don't want to miss anything 😍🥳Sod driving though not a chance 😂Honestly can't believe that monstrosity over the page neeeeeeds to nip in Liverpool tomorrow she's fing mental. Anxiety where? But as long as she stays in primark and away from Anfield I'll be buzzing 💃🏻🤣 🥳💃🏻
Have the best time ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh it's definitely my favourite. I can't believe she's missed it off 😢 Well after Marjorie 💔 I want her to see my Marjorie tattoo hahaha. I knoww can't believe they're going twice and @RosieJo Too. I don't think I could cope haha. Saying that though I've seen it all thousands of times on TT 🤣 Vavs montage was comical why does she do that fing dance? 🙈🤣 and her outfit 👀😂 My fella has kept saying he can't wait for it to be over but I've assured him I'll be talking about it for weeks yet so buckle up butter cup 🤣🤣🤣 he's on taxi duty tomorrow and he can't wait 😂 I don't really drink tbh and deffo not tomorrow cz I don't want to miss anything 😍🥳Sod driving though not a chance 😂Honestly can't believe that monstrosity over the page neeeeeeds to nip in Liverpool tomorrow she's fing mental. Anxiety where? But as long as she stays in primark and away from Anfield I'll be buzzing 💃🏻🤣 🥳💃🏻
Have the best time ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oooooh I'm so excited for you to go tomorrow! I'm going twice. We are going the 28th and 29th but I'm trying to get tickets for thr 30th cause why the hell not lol I'm going to be I'm Dublin anyway 🤣 do you know I've barely seen the eras tour because I didn't want to spoilt it all for myself so I've seen bits and pieces but not the entire show so I'll be surprised. I've not seen the intro or anything lol I hate spoiling things for myself in regards to shows lol cause I get so excited and then the buzz won't be the same when I'm actually there if you get me. I can't wait to hear how great a time you had! I'm manifesting songs off debut, fearless or red for my shows 🤞 just cause they give me all the feels! Woo!! 💃