Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
Twinnie you are going to think I am making this up now as I always seem to say .. "so do I" but omg I am always falling asleep with my vape in my bed 🤣🤣🤣 sometimes the phone but always the vape !!

Oh wow what a beauty she was 🥰 love how she's cuddling her fish ❤️ honestly you are my hero for doing that. Driving all the way to Leeds which I know some do do but not many! She was very lucky to have had a life with you ❤️ it is heartbreaking when you see these memories isn't it.
My Boris had a toy 🥕that went with him to the pet crematorium. I have his ashes in a little urn which is a bronze rabbit sat on a book.
Oi that's no ugly mug .... beautiful inside and out 😍🥰❤️
I swear I need to start doing the lottery so you and I can elope and get out animal sanctuary in the sun 🌞☀️🐇😺🐶🐮🦊🦮🐕‍🦺🫏🐎🐦🦔🦨🦙🦌🐩🐈‍⬛🐁🐑🐏🦘🦉🦜🦩🐟🦚🐥🐓
#separatedatbirth 🤣 We do have a lot of similarities and also pasts.
I'm very sorry u are so similar to me...can't imagine another of me out there! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️❤️❤️

All our animals are buried in the same place..where Mt ex husband lives (in OUR house WE own)
Cakes passed after we split but tbh we came together as a family and all blubbed and he kindly buried her for me. He always did it. I couldn't cope or watch. Never wanted to let them go. Me and my daughter have photos of her in our arms...she looks asleep. All of mine have broke my heart inc our 2 labs but some just hurt that bit deeper as they were more vulnerable and had a sty past I guess.
Seeing your kids cry hurts so much deeper too. I am fiersouly protective of both. (Just a shame my daughter is so hard on me) My son is softer and will have a cuddle etc. ❤️

To have an animal sanctuary out there would be a dream come true 💕🙏
I would be bankrupt tho lol. Not sure if I mentioned...when i was in cat rescue regularly I was on the exec committee but came off as I wanted to help all the cats and that's not realistically financially and I didn't want to be part of saying no. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
I'm very sorry u are so similar to me...can't imagine another of me out there! 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️❤️❤️

All our animals are buried in the same place..where Mt ex husband lives (in OUR house WE own)
Cakes passed after we split but tbh we came together as a family and all blubbed and he kindly buried her for me. He always did it. I couldn't cope or watch. Never wanted to let them go. Me and my daughter have photos of her in our arms...she looks asleep. All of mine have broke my heart inc our 2 labs but some just hurt that bit deeper as they were more vulnerable and had a sty past I guess.
Seeing your kids cry hurts so much deeper too. I am fiersouly protective of both. (Just a shame my daughter is so hard on me) My son is softer and will have a cuddle etc. ❤️

I would be bankrupt tho lol. Not sure if I mentioned...when i was in cat rescue regularly I was on the exec committee but came off as I wanted to help all the cats and that's not realistically financially and I didn't want to be part of saying no. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️❤️ xx
I'm just popping out as got bits to do before football so I will reply properly then and hopefully after a England win ☺️☺️☺️
But hope you're ok and having a good Saturday!
I am Just back from the vets with my boy and booked for a £1100 op as he needs teeth out 😫😳😔

Xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hello lovelies, hope you are all doing ok?
I’ve been off for a few days so haven’t been able to keep up on this chat, but thank you for the support you have all given to me.
I’ll be keeping an eye on here and will help in anyway I can xxx
Hello lovely. Good to see you back ❤️ how are things, did you make a decision? Xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hello lovelies, hope you are all doing ok?
I’ve been off for a few days so haven’t been able to keep up on this chat, but thank you for the support you have all given to me.
I’ll be keeping an eye on here and will help in anyway I can xxx
Hello, I think I have missed what's been going on with you...everything ok? ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
I'm just popping out as got bits to do before football so I will reply properly then and hopefully after a England win ☺️☺️☺️
But hope you're ok and having a good Saturday!
I am Just back from the vets with my boy and booked for a £1100 op as he needs teeth out 😫😳😔

Xxx
I don't watch the football...am i weird...
My day is deep cleaning. #getalife but I'm not complaining!

Oh no! Is he insured? That will be a long day for you..it's horrible! 😔

My Cakes had every tooth taken out...looked all gummy and lost her fangs but her breath was beautiful after ❤️ xx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hello lovely. Good to see you back ❤️ how are things, did you make a decision? Xxx

Hi, things are ok. With regards to me and him, it’s a hard one. Things can seem s for a short while, and then the next things are fine. And it’s quite the mind do. At times I think what even is my life, then things can feel perfectly fine and normal again.
And it’s really heartbreaking thinking about it. Especially at times like now when things are pretty good, I think of the bad stuff and it hurts to even think about breaking up and ending things.
I don’t even know if this is making sense 🤦‍♀️
Basically, in a nut shell, I don’t have a fing clue 😂
@noseyneighbour husband problems 🙄

But in addition to that, I have a certain health condition which has decided to rear its ugly head again which has messed me up too.
I’d love to explain further to you all but y’know, there’s a certain tricycle rider that likes to roam around where they aren’t wanted 🖕so I don’t want to say too much. Xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Hi, things are ok. With regards to me and him, it’s a hard one. Things can seem s for a short while, and then the next things are fine. And it’s quite the mind do. At times I think what even is my life, then things can feel perfectly fine and normal again.
And it’s really heartbreaking thinking about it. Especially at times like now when things are pretty good, I think of the bad stuff and it hurts to even think about breaking up and ending things.

But in addition to that, I have a certain health condition which has decided to rear its ugly head again which has messed me up too.
I’d love to explain further to you all but y’know, there’s a certain tricycle rider that likes to roam around where they aren’t wanted 🖕so I don’t want to say too much. Xxx

Ah I am so glad to hear that. It all makes perfect sense and as long as you're happy that's the only things that matters.
I do know what you mean though completely.
Oh no sorry to hear that, it never rains but pours and that will make things so much harder in any situation. Xx

Totally get it about our little pest who likes to lurk around here .....is it wrong I am imagining the weirdo riding around in circles on a tricycle wearing that mask 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024

Mar 8, 2024
We do have so many! ❤️❤️To the point I saw you say about having your suitcase and washing done when you get home, like most (unless your aimless or vav!) I do too but I also had the white pad out, getting the scuff marks off my new cream suitcase like you 🤣🤣

Ah that's nice that you came together as a family for that 😞❤️ and they are all buried together ❤️ that must give you comfort.
It's so hard isn't to let them go 😭
I too have pics of me holding Boris but painful to look at but it is something I wanted to have though.
When I picked up his ashes it gave me so much comfort having him back home with me. It took me months to put his cage away, just couldn't face it.
Yes I can imagine how much more upsetting it is to see the kids crying over them 😔😔
I didn't want to leave Boris when I took him to the crem. I was in this beautiful room and they bring in a basket to put them in. Anyway the lady said to me I will leave you to say your goodbyes and take your time ....well an hour later she was knocking on the door saying are you ok?! 😳 I think she was more like... we need this room back now 🙈
Animals give us so much joy, it's just not fair they have such short lives 😞❤️
It's lovely your boy gives you cuddles ❤️

Oh really 😞 I can imagine that you would not be able to say no or want to rescue them all.
In my fantasy world we have all the money we need ...endless pot for our animals ☺️ 🩷 xxx

Mar 8, 2024

Oh dear..so sorry to hear this. 😢
Don't ask me for any acceptable advice as I stay way too long in relationships when I shouldn't have so may be the wrong person to give advice!

Seriously though...uwill know if, and when u want or need things to end. Never easy and always complicated with feelings, children sometimes, financial stuff Etc. 💔

Without knowing your situation, it's hard to know if you feel that you deserve more than you are getting or feeling if that makes sense... completely understand your hesitancy in saying too much on here ❤️

When u said about prob not making sense..that's representative of your busy mind with conflicting emotions I'm sure, so completely understandable.

I guess it's also about staying for the wrong reasons...I was guilty of this.
Also... (sorry rambling on) are the changes because he changes temporarily because he senses he's losing you or control? Like fake promises of change or better times ahead....

I do believe that some people just grow apart...I've also spoken with ladies in their 70s and 80s who are still trapped in relationships now! Some suffering from abuse to this day.. 😪 They feel they havr no option or its too late.

Love..relationships...trauma bonds and feelings are very complex things so only you know or will know what's right and healthy for you and your worth.

You are clearly a lovely, warm and kind person with empathy demonstrated for others..myself included...but...being this type of person can be the death of you...believe me.❤️

Anyway...enough of my ramblings...but I do get it and the conflicting up and down feelings and sadness.
Here for you ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
I don't watch the football...am i weird...
My day is deep cleaning. #getalife but I'm not complaining!

Oh no! Is he insured? That will be a long day for you..it's horrible! 😔

My Cakes had every tooth taken out...looked all gummy and lost her fangs but her breath was beautiful after ❤️ xx

No not weird at all twinnie ❤️ not everyone does. That's the one thing I am grateful to my mother for, getting me into football!

I need to do a deep clean tomorrow, long over due!
Hope you got yours done ☺️

No not insured as they stopped the policy as it wasn't enough to cover him and I just hadn't got round to getting a new one.
Typical but that will teach me 😫
Oh really, that's good to know as his breath is really bad 😶
Bless her I bet she looked cute though ❤️ I think he will be more or less toothless too.
It was so sad though, as a young girl was in there and came out in tears 😔 she'd just lost her cat 😥 but bless her heart she told the vet to have a nice day as she left 😔❤️ love her.

Xx

Mar 8, 2024
We do have so many! ❤️❤️To the point I saw you say about having your suitcase and washing done when you get home, like most (unless your aimless or vav!) I do too but I also had the white pad out, getting the scuff marks off my new cream suitcase like you 🤣🤣

Ah that's nice that you came together as a family for that 😞❤️ and they are all buried together ❤️ that must give you comfort.
It's so hard isn't to let them go 😭
I too have pics of me holding Boris but painful to look at but it is something I wanted to have though.
When I picked up his ashes it gave me so much comfort having him back home with me. It took me months to put his cage away, just couldn't face it.
Yes I can imagine how much more upsetting it is to see the kids crying over them 😔😔
I didn't want to leave Boris when I took him to the crem. I was in this beautiful room and they bring in a basket to put them in. Anyway the lady said to me I will leave you to say your goodbyes and take your time ....well an hour later she was knocking on the door saying are you ok?! 😳 I think she was more like... we need this room back now 🙈
Animals give us so much joy, it's just not fair they have such short lives 😞❤️
It's lovely your boy gives you cuddles ❤️

Oh really 😞 I can imagine that you would not be able to say no or want to rescue them all.
In my fantasy world we have all the money we need ...endless pot for our animals ☺️ 🩷 xxx
No way....it's so strange isn't it!👭🤣❤️

Totally get that with regards to their stuff when you lose them. I still have my first 2 cats vaccine cards from 25 years ago...
Alo we had a black and white bunny called Minstrel...still hv his water bottle and bowl over at the house somewhere.
I know some may not get it but we still have Cakes last insulin bottle in the fridge from 3 years ago...I just can't throw it. It's at the top of the door where it always was! I don't really care what ppl think about it tbh but i know u will understand. It does no harm there. I just can't do it...💔

Can imagine how you were feeling in that room with him. You don't want to say goodbye and it hurts so much!! Physical pain... 💔
You are right...it is so unfair they are not with us for long enough. I can't bear the pain and emotion that comes with losing them.
❤️ xxx

P.s I've done that much today...I can hardly move! 🤦‍♀️ very satisfying tho!

Mar 8, 2024
No not weird at all twinnie ❤️ not everyone does. That's the one thing I am grateful to my mother for, getting me into football!

I need to do a deep clean tomorrow, long over due!
Hope you got yours done ☺️

No not insured as they stopped the policy as it wasn't enough to cover him and I just hadn't got round to getting a new one.
Typical but that will teach me 😫
Oh really, that's good to know as his breath is really bad 😶
Bless her I bet she looked cute though ❤️ I think he will be more or less toothless too.
It was so sad though, as a young girl was in there and came out in tears 😔 she'd just lost her cat 😥 but bless her heart she told the vet to have a nice day as she left 😔❤️ love her.

Xx
We will always pay for our babies ❤️

Oh god u saying that...I've welled up in the waiting room before and had to hide my face whenits obvious what's happening or has happened. You feel that pain.. fing awful! 💔 xx

Mar 8, 2024
No way....it's so strange isn't it!👭🤣❤️

Totally get that with regards to their stuff when you lose them. I still have my first 2 cats vaccine cards from 25 years ago...
Alo we had a black and white bunny called Minstrel...still hv his water bottle and bowl over at the house somewhere.
I know some may not get it but we still have Cakes last insulin bottle in the fridge from 3 years ago...I just can't throw it. It's at the top of the door where it always was! I don't really care what ppl think about it tbh but i know u will understand. It does no harm there. I just can't do it...💔

Can imagine how you were feeling in that room with him. You don't want to say goodbye and it hurts so much!! Physical pain... 💔
You are right...it is so unfair they are not with us for long enough. I can't bear the pain and emotion that comes with losing them.
❤️ xxx

P.s I've done that much today...I can hardly move! 🤦‍♀️ very satisfying tho!
It is 👭❤️

I knew you would get it too ❤️ and I can understand 100% why the bottle is still there 💔♥️ really is a physical pain like hurts so much. I really didn't want to leave him there 💔
Exactly that and me either !(I'd normally overthink these type of things and worry but do it )
If everyone has a heart like animals the world would be a better place.
I can even think how I would be without my other boy 😳😥

That's when you know you've done a lot when you can't even move, but like you say very satisfying ☺️
Hope you have a relaxing day planned tomorrow though xx

Mar 8, 2024
It is 👭❤️

I knew you would get it too ❤️ and I can understand 100% why the bottle is still there 💔♥️ really is a physical pain like hurts so much. I really didn't want to leave him there 💔
Exactly that and me either !(I'd normally overthink these type of things and worry but do it )
If everyone has a heart like animals the world would be a better place.
I can even think how I would be without my other boy 😳😥

That's when you know you've done a lot when you can't even move, but like you say very satisfying ☺️
Hope you have a relaxing day planned tomorrow though xx
Nope...probably not lol. I need to start this book but know I won't get anything else done. Maybe i should...prob be good for me 🤔❤️
I've just got in the bath now...at this time lol. Such a t 🤣
xx

This is my little tiny tim called Dixie aka "the bathroom girl" in a silly voice 🤣🤣
Comes in every time and waits for strokes lol Bit blurry as she keeps jumping up!

Attachments

• 20240707_010254.jpg
    20240707_010254.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 4
Mar 8, 2024
We will always pay for our babies ❤️

Oh god u saying that...I've welled up in the waiting room before and had to hide my face whenits obvious what's happening or has happened. You feel that pain.. fing awful! 💔 xx

Yes definitely, always ❤️

I know it was horrible 😥
The receptionist after my appointment apologize for the delay, I said to her please don't apologize! waiting is nothing compared to what that poor girl was having to do 💔♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Nope...probably not lol. I need to start this book but know I won't get anything else done. Maybe i should...prob be good for me 🤔❤️
I've just got in the bath now...at this time lol. Such a t 🤣
xx

This is my little tiny tim called Dixie aka "the bathroom girl" in a silly voice 🤣🤣
Comes in every time and waits for strokes lol Bit blurry as she keeps jumping up!

Yes definitely good for you, you need some downtime day ♥️

Haha how was the bath ? I'm guessing not a dry one like our Aims 😁 🤣
Aww Dixie is a beaut too 😍 love that you have your vape there too 🤣 mine is also with me bath times 🤣 My boy will also lay on the mat waiting for me. He use to always try to get in but for some reason since we moved here he has stopped.
Xx