Faceless Friends

Mar 8, 2024
Twinnie first things first, you are never a burden...ever ❤️
I'm glad you do feel supported by me as I feel towards you how I do with my friend's and I honestly mean that too.
I feel we are so unlike so I know how you feel and I really do have empathy for it because unless you are that way it's easy to say write it off. I think I've got a little better as I've got older but I also feel it's because I see people much less. I think I've mentioned on here before, how sometimes I've not got back what I've put into friendships and I'd always be upset when others couldn't give 2 ss.
You are a good person and yes I do see it as do others. You are very well liked and with good reason. I have questioned that too about myself with being on that other thread but only because we are good people. Then I've just watched her and her mums TT and it's really angered me and I know exactly why I'm there. There they are on a little trip with H and all they are on about is drink and how they don't have to worry about driving as they are in the centre! Never mind you have a child with you, you absolute wasters! So yes A, her mum and vile vav are a different breed. I see creators I like and some I don't like but I never look for a thread on the ones I don't like because none of them are that vile. So with A she is not nice, she's a narc and more or less touts it.

The fact you didn't know that user was around shows that you are not on here as much as again the mind boggles why you had 3 posts. And I know why anyone but I am on here as much, if not more than you so I don't get it. I can only imagine the rage that one post made you feel. I felt rage when that jiggy (although I think same person) said we had claimed to have bad childhood's....like I wished we were lying 😞 so seeing it aimed at your daughter, I get it totally.

I will always be here for you and i hope you will stay 🙏 (but of course no pressure)

Poor boy seems ok just got and bothered. Going to take him out in a bit but still roasting here.

Haha I haven't spoke to her in a little while she'll be cursing me. Ill call her tomorrow 🙈😁 xxxx 💕 😘
*A like not unlike 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I'm done. Beyond upset xx
Ok. Come off here now and do you think you will sleep if you went to bed? Not to be patronizing but 2 hrs sleep it will make everything so .much worse (as I'm sure you know )And that's not me down playing it but I know how I am when I haven't slept. You will still be upset with a early night but managing on 2 hrs sleep makes it so much worse.
Remember you can be on here and people you don't want to interact with you can press ignore, that's if you want to stay on here of course. If you choose to leave I will create another TT account and give you it. I might get old weirdos coming for me but I'll know it's you once we speak. Xxxx 🩷

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Wow...just read that response over there from that person just wow....😳😔
Hi @noseyneighbour I thought I'd pop over here and chat to you. It's not OK how you have been left feeling and tbh it is sort of feeling a bit mean girls over there at times now. Some people's opinions matter more than others and I've felt like that for a while so I don't post as much as I used to. Or at times I post what I think to get it off my chest and leave. But if it's going to be a group of people not being empathetic to peoples struggles and pretty hateful towards one another and people sticking up for those that are being hateful then I don't think I'll be around for long either. There are a few good souls but I do feel that the tides turning and it isn't so much a supportive place anymore. How dare anyone have human emotion eh? I hope you're OK, you need to take care of you, people who don't try to understand are most certainly not worth feeling bad about either. Sending lots of love ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I've left the group to and will probably leave this group aswell soon. Sending healing and love to those that need it ❤️
Oh no 😞😞 I echo what you have said above and I think I might do the same, especially if you two are both leaving 😞
It's sad as I have really enjoyed connecting on here and with some funny, beautiful souls but when it goes off it's not nice to see and I know how much nosey is upset by it 😞 I will keep coming here for a bit to see if nosey comes back so I can get connected off of here.
Take care @roseyjo
It's been lovely chatting with you and hopefully we will do again in the future ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I've replied and left group. I'm on here still..for now. Hopefully that person will stay the do away. I can't type anymore atm twinnie..can't really see as really upset. Love you tho xx
Honestly twinnie I could cry for you as I feel your hurt. I hope you are now sleeping and glad you are staying here. I will sort that page out and let you know what it is so we can connect away from here. Love you too 💕😘

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh no 😞😞 I echo what you have said above and I think I might do the same, especially if you two are both leaving 😞
It's sad as I have really enjoyed connecting on here and with some funny, beautiful souls but when it goes off it's not nice to see and I know how much nosey is upset by it 😞 I will keep coming here for a bit to see if nosey comes back so I can get connected off of here.
Take care @roseyjo
It's been lovely chatting with you and hopefully we will do again in the future ❤️
It's just not the same anymore. There's always a few bad will spoil the broth and that's what's happening. I don't want to be in a group where someone can insult someone and people sit back and allow it. It's a group to talk about one person, not to personally attack those in the group. I also am a person who cant stand people being rude or belittling others. Its disgusting behaviour. I can't be bothered with it anymore, life's heavy enough without that sort of energy being wasted. I will stick around to make sure everyone is OK but can't see me keeping my account long. It has been lovely getting to know you and Nosey and a few others. I just wish it wasn't getting so toxic ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I've left the group to and will probably leave this group aswell soon. Sending healing and love to those that need it ❤️
I am so sorry you have got backlash as a result of me. I respect you for standing for what you believe in. I've been made to feel like I'm crazy (admittedly I am a bit) and you saw things through genuine unbiased eyes and was just honest. I feel sad and also responsible that you got crap from vouching for the way things were. I thought it would continue and someone else would be next but I'm particularly sorry it's you.
If everyone else can say what they want and others can't be offended than we should be able to too. Pot kettle. I was hoping to stay on here..at least for a whole so hope it can be kept separate conversations unless it's a calm conversation. Otherwise it will be like TL and CC all over again. Some hv short memories. No one is a dictator or controller on here..never has been and never should be.
I did try and move on..hard as it was but they came for me again. I hv been very upset, hurt and disappointed. It's not what it was. Just takes a few...umm strong characters and it will go down the pan more. Who will be next...hopefully no one.
Im sorry again @RosieJo and thank you for your support ❤️ xx

Edited to say... I'll stay a while if you do 🙏

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Honestly twinnie I could cry for you as I feel your hurt. I hope you are now sleeping and glad you are staying here. I will sort that page out and let you know what it is so we can connect away from here. Love you too 💕😘
No..stupidly i am still awake. I just feel s over the whole thing.More so for poor Rosie now. It's so uncalled for. Her truth hurt clearly. Just shows some cant follow their own views when it's them on the end of it. You were right about tiredness not helping tho twinnie. Thanks again. Please dont be upset...I know you feel upset for me because u are an empath and a good person. Rosie stood up and voiced her view which she was also allowed to do. I'm just sad she got s for it. I don't want the same for u or anyone else. ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Hi @noseyneighbour I thought I'd pop over here and chat to you. It's not OK how you have been left feeling and tbh it is sort of feeling a bit mean girls over there at times now. Some people's opinions matter more than others and I've felt like that for a while so I don't post as much as I used to. Or at times I post what I think to get it off my chest and leave. But if it's going to be a group of people not being empathetic to peoples struggles and pretty hateful towards one another and people sticking up for those that are being hateful then I don't think I'll be around for long either. There are a few good souls but I do feel that the tides turning and it isn't so much a supportive place anymore. How dare anyone have human emotion eh? I hope you're OK, you need to take care of you, people who don't try to understand are most certainly not worth feeling bad about either. Sending lots of love ❤️
Couldn't agree more and back at you! ❤️xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I am so sorry you have got backlash as a result of me. I respect you for standing for what you believe in. I've been made to feel like I'm crazy (admittedly I am a bit) and you saw things through genuine unbiased eyes and was just honest. I feel sad and also responsible that you got crap from vouching for the way things were. I thought it would continue and someone else would be next but I'm particularly sorry it's you.
If everyone else can say what they want and others can't be offended than we should be able to too. Pot kettle. I was hoping to stay on here..at least for a whole so hope it can be kept separate conversations unless it's a calm conversation. Otherwise it will be like TL and CC all over again. Some hv short memories. No one is a dictator or controller on here..never has been and never should be.
I did try and move on..hard as it was but they came for me again. I hv been very upset, hurt and disappointed. It's not what it was. Just takes a few...umm strong characters and it will go down the pan more. Who will be next...hopefully no one.
Im sorry again @RosieJo and thank you for your support ❤️ xx
You don't have anything to be sorry for. The same thing happened a few months ago where I stood up for someone against them. Was the same sort of reception. So don't worry about it, I just don't like anyone being talked to that way and I don't think anyone should belittle or invalidate how anyone feels. The group isn't the same. I've felt it for a while. I almost left silently a few times in the past couple of weeks. So it was coming anyway. You look after yourself. I'll stick around for a few days maybe. But if things kick off on here then I'm off lol I'm not wasting my time or energy 😂❤️

Mar 8, 2024
You don't have anything to be sorry for. The same thing happened a few months ago where I stood up for someone against them. Was the same sort of reception. So don't worry about it, I just don't like anyone being talked to that way and I don't think anyone should belittle or invalidate how anyone feels. The group isn't the same. I've felt it for a while. I almost left silently a few times in the past couple of weeks. So it was coming anyway. You look after yourself. I'll stick around for a few days maybe. But if things kick off on here then I'm off lol I'm not wasting my time or energy 😂❤️
I hadn't been around much on there either..mainly cuz of my s going on but maybe subconsciously I was moving away from a sense. I've missed lots. Maybe it was wrong to come back on there with a woe is me post as one of my first posts back...
I occasionally skimmed and even broke the break to comment support to one of the others as felt I wanted to and they needed it. Puffy I think. Nothing against them at all btw anyone..just making reference! I've had no beef at all with them. They are another say it like it is person but personally I have never taken it as rude or insensitive..more light hearted.
I edited my last post to say..if i stay a while..please do too. Obv not if u get s and i think that's unfair if anyone comes giving s when no names been mentioned other than positive about puffy. It seems some have been scanning all the messages all day...I personally dont want to argue anymore or have the strength to. We are allowed a voice though...
Do i remember right u are a MH nurse? Makes sense if you are.. 😇❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I hadn't been around much on there either..mainly cuz of my s going on but maybe subconsciously I was moving away from a sense. I've missed lots. Maybe it was wrong to come back on there with a woe is me post as one of my first posts back...
I occasionally skimmed and even broke the break to comment support to one of the others as felt I wanted to and they needed it. Puffy I think. Nothing against them at all btw anyone..just making reference! I've had no beef at all with them. They are another say it like it is person but personally I have never taken it as rude or insensitive..more light hearted.
I edited my last post to say..if i stay a while..please do too. Obv not if u get s and i think that's unfair if anyone comes giving s when no names been mentioned other than positive about puffy. It seems some have been scanning all the messages all day...I personally dont want to argue anymore or have the strength to. We are allowed a voice though...
I have nothing against any of the rest of the members of the group but I think as a whole it's just become something I don't want to be a part of anymore. I cant really describe the shift in the energy in it, it kinda feels competitive in some way and like some are ignored and others are listened to more, I can't articulate it right atm lol this though by all means is their perogative, as long as other group members aren't being insulted and attacked. That's the bottom line really. Yes we are allowed a voice so never let anyone stop you saying what you need to. Yeah I'm a mh nurse so I completely understand where you are coming from professionally and through lived experience ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I haven't been around much on there either..mainly cuz of my s going on but maybe subconsciously I was moving away from a sense. I've missed lots. Maybe it was wrong to come back on there with a woe is me post as one of my first posts back...
I edited my list to say..if i stay a while..please do too. Obv not if u get s and i think that's unfair if anyone comes giving s when no names been mentioned other than positive about puffy. It seems some have been scanning all the messages all day...I personally dont want to argue anymore or have the strength to. We are allowed a voice though...
It's just not the same anymore. There's always a few bad will spoil the broth and that's what's happening. I don't want to be in a group where someone can insult someone and people sit back and allow it. It's a group to talk about one person, not to personally attack those in the group. I also am a person who cant stand people being rude or belittling others. Its disgusting behaviour. I can't be bothered with it anymore, life's heavy enough without that sort of energy being wasted. I will stick around to make sure everyone is OK but can't see me keeping my account long. It has been lovely getting to know you and Nosey and a few others. I just wish it wasn't getting so toxic ❤️
It's odd no one else could see it tbh. Not unlike Aimee's followers really. Everyone sees it in the end unfortunately when they are on the end of it.
I would hate for anyone else to be in the position I felt today though. I may have gone off on one with emotions blazing bit I do not believe I deserved what i got back from the very first message. Rude and u called for imo. I recognise I'm a nightmare sometimes..I do my own head in but amyone that really knows me knows I am an honest..caring...person and I struggle to deal with anyone who is opposite or unfairness. I would do anything for anyone if I could. Anyway...I will stop bleeting on now. More talking out loud but I'm boring myself now.
Last thing i am saying is...nothing I wrote on here us intended as provocation or inciting drama over here. I dont want it for me or anyone else..genuinely. Doesn't mean we can't be honest though..just not brutally! 🤐

Mar 8, 2024
I have nothing against any of the rest of the members of the group but I think as a whole it's just become something I don't want to be a part of anymore. I cant really describe the shift in the energy in it, it kinda feels competitive in some way and like some are ignored and others are listened to more, I can't articulate it right atm lol this though by all means is their perogative, as long as other group members aren't being insulted and attacked. That's the bottom line really. Yes we are allowed a voice so never let anyone stop you saying what you need to. Yeah I'm a mh nurse so I completely understand where you are coming from professionally and through lived experience ❤️
I gathered that too.❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just putting this out there as i got a notification of like on post from the aimee thread and seen some posts. I haven't got any issue with any other members on the thread. I've hit ignore on the person in question so I wont see anything to do with them now as I'm not inviting the negative in. It isn't the first run in with this person as I've ended up in this situation before standing up for other people against them. So I'm preserving my peace now as those things do be forgotten easily. I do genuinely hope everyone is OK. I just don't want to be part of it all anymore. It might change in future but for now no. I've left the group and I've unwatched it also. So unless I go looking I won't see anything more other than if I get notifications xx

Last edited: