Faceless Friends

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@Standupifyouhateaimee please sort something off here as I need to get off ASAP. I am never going to be able to stay on here that is clear. xx
@noseyneighbour take a week off and come back to the group because everyone on there will welcome you back. I promise you. If something upsets you, step away and don’t give knee jerk responses.

Come on now girl, I can guarantee if you put a post on it will be happily received.

Try it, nothing to lose and we can all
Get on with the bingo 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I can’t believe how bad this has all got! People leaving cos others can’t accept apologies & then making them feel s cos they can’t move on is just not on.
I've left because I don't feel the place is the same anymore and don't like that others are going at other members and its tolerated. We aren't there for that. We are there for our dislike of Aimee. I unfortunately can't see someone being a dick to someone else and them getting upset and say nothing. And that won't change so I left. How the other parties feel is down to their own feelings. I think apologies have been given between them and its escalated again but I was to tired last night to make head nor tail. Will later when I have time. But I think nosey is done, I think lurkey has found it hard and is feeling attacked. Although I don't think either party are actually meaning to make one another feel this way.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I've left because I don't feel the place is the same anymore and don't like that others are going at other members and its tolerated. We aren't there for that. We are there for our dislike of Aimee. I unfortunately can't see someone being a dick to someone else and them getting upset and say nothing. And that won't change so I left. How the other parties feel is down to their own feelings. I think apologies have been given between them and its escalated again but I was to tired last night to make head nor tail. Will later when I have time. But I think nosey is done, I think lurkey has found it hard and is feeling attacked. Although I don't think either party are actually meaning to make one another feel this way.
But it’s carried on in here and nosey started on lurkey. To me it’s hypocrisy. Esp when the other thread has been called mean girls but what’s been said here is pretty mean girls! Nosey kicked it off and didn’t like how she was reacted to & then she’s going on the attack because people aren’t backing her or she won’t accept their apology.

To me this whole situation stinks of another case of Jo! (Thought it for a couple of days, so I’d be careful having outside contact incase you’re doxxed)

I just needed to say this because it’s been playing on my mind & I haven’t really said much as I’ve had a lot happen last few days but now I’ve caught up I felt the need to comment.

I hope @thelurker66 doesn’t leave because of how she feels about all this situation. Now I’m off as I don’t feel part of this group but that had to be said

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
But it’s carried on in here and nosey started on lurkey. To me it’s hypocrisy. Esp when the other thread has been called mean girls but what’s been said here is pretty mean girls! Nosey kicked it off and didn’t like how she was reacted to & then she’s going on the attack because people aren’t backing her or she won’t accept their apology.

To me this whole situation stinks of another case of Jo! (Thought it for a couple of days, so I’d be careful having outside contact incase you’re doxxed)

I just needed to say this because it’s been playing on my mind & I haven’t really said much as I’ve had a lot happen last few days but now I’ve caught up I felt the need to comment.

I hope @thelurker66 doesn’t leave because of how she feels about all this situation. Now I’m off as I don’t feel part of this group but that had to be said
And you think this is helping the situation???

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No I'm staying here 🙂
Will be back on later when you are back 🙂
I think I'm going to leave altogether, reading people's comments on here and aimees page actually reinforces what I think. We are supposed to be respectful of one another but it was disrespect from another member that started it all in my opinion. But they are getting a pat on the back cause people like their bluntness. In regards to Aimee go for it. But it's not acceptable towards other members of the group or at least it shouldn't be. And when I stood up for NN as she was at the time really crumbling then I got the same disrespect from the user because I called her comments out. I then left the group. I haven't called anyone mean girls either which everyone seems to think. I said the group could be a bit mean girls at times. That's not me saying you're all a bunch of mean girls it's me saying the feel at times can be in my opinion. I'm not sure why NN and Lurkey keep going back and forth but looking at the messages I think both were just not getting what they needed from the convo. NN doesn't want everyone to turn on anyone but for the same energy that's been thrown towards her to be thrown towards the person who was disrespectful. Instead she seen people loving a reply to her from that person that was also disrespectful. We can all say its a forum its not that deep. But being got at or being disrespected or insulted has the same effect whether it's online or in person. And people coming over here and giving their opinions and to have a go really isn't helping anyone. And the more that goes on and the more people comment on it on the other page the less likely it is that people will return tbh.

Edited to say I know some are over showing support to nosey and lurkey, I don't mean you 😊 I mean people commenting and probably pushing more buttons with their comments. It really won't help.

Mar 8, 2024
I think I'm going to leave altogether, reading people's comments on here and aimees page actually reinforces what I think. We are supposed to be respectful of one another but it was disrespect from another member that started it all in my opinion. But they are getting a pat on the back cause people like their bluntness. In regards to Aimee go for it. But it's not acceptable towards other members of the group or at least it shouldn't be. And when I stood up for NN as she was at the time really crumbling then I got the same disrespect from the user because I called her comments out. I then left the group. I haven't called anyone mean girls either which everyone seems to think. I said the group could be a bit mean girls at times. That's not me saying you're all a bunch of mean girls it's me saying the feel at times can be in my opinion. I'm not sure why NN and Lurkey keep going back and forth but looking at the messages I think both were just not getting what they needed from the convo. NN doesn't want everyone to turn on anyone but for the same energy that's been thrown towards her to be thrown towards the person who was disrespectful. Instead she seen people loving a reply to her from that person that was also disrespectful. We can all say its a forum its not that deep. But being got at or being disrespected or insulted has the same effect whether it's online or in person. And people coming over here and giving their opinions and to have a go really isn't helping anyone. And the more that goes on and the more people comment on it on the other page the less likely it is that people will return tbh.

Edited to say I know some are over showing support to nosey and lurkey, I don't mean you 😊 I mean people commenting and probably pushing more buttons with their comments. It really won't help.

Just going to walk the dog and I'll reply❤️ after a bit of fresh air and many, many touches of grass 😏

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
And you think this is helping the situation???

Has anything helped this situation? This whole thing has been ridiculous and blown so out of proportion it’s baffling. And now it’s dragged on about 3 days now. It is wearing very very thin for everyone.

You would have thought by the way you have all talked about the comment that kicked it off she had written something like “well don’t write personal information then, how stupid”. Then in return people have been called narcissists, bullies, mean girls, gaslighters etc. Those comments have come from the either the person who caused the issue in the first place with the overreaction, you or the third lady. Not the side who tried to comment support on what she wrote on there. She wrote her personal information on here when she knew she should not have, then blew up on everyone as if they were Dani herself who made the video! Then everyone has come over here and said their piece and finishes with lets move on lets ignore each other now, just come back to her, we wont comment on it further.. we want you to come back and we can all move on and instead its getting dragged out even more with more angry paragraphs by someone who seems to need to have the last say, and has driven several other people off here from their overeaction and the past few days. Nosey needs some in person help not on an anonymous forum because things are not always written in a way people want them to be and not everyone will always agree. Things can be misinterpreted.

I would not usually comment at all, but tbh you, nosey and the third lady who have mentioned about leaving should consider doing so if you cant let it go and need to keep commenting on it as everyone is tired of being labelled horrible things like mean girls, this being dragged out when multiple people have asked to move on and arguments still happening. If you are going to keep talking on here about it, people can read it’s still going on and what you are saying about them and get their backs up all over again as everyone was actually being kind and trying to help the other day in the first place. Either stop now, start a new discussion with each other about something else thats not bringing it up still days later, or go off the app as its just becoming ridiculous this many people have to ask you to stop arguing and talking about it. As long as it’s being written about and talked about people are going to get their backs up about it.

You can respond and continue to argue if you want, but more and more people are just going to come on here and say the exact same thing. We don't want to hear about it anymore and pure frustration is causing more people to come and comment and ask this to not carry on anymore.

Lurker I hope you come back when you are ready.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Has anything helped this situation? This whole thing has been ridiculous and blown so out of proportion it’s baffling. And now it’s dragged on about 3 days now. It is wearing very very thin for everyone.

You would have thought by the way you have all talked about the comment that kicked it off she had written something like “well don’t write personal information then, how stupid”. Then in return people have been called narcissists, bullies, mean girls, gaslighters etc. Those comments have come from the either the person who caused the issue in the first place with the overreaction, you or the third lady. Not the side who tried to comment support on what she wrote on there. She wrote her personal information on here when she knew she should not have, then blew up on everyone as if they were Dani herself who made the video! Then everyone has come over here and said their piece and finishes with lets move on lets ignore each other now, just come back to her, we wont comment on it further.. we want you to come back and we can all move on and instead its getting dragged out even more with more angry paragraphs by someone who seems to need to have the last say, and has driven several other people off here from their overeaction and the past few days. Nosey needs some in person help not on an anonymous forum because things are not always written in a way people want them to be and not everyone will always agree. Things can be misinterpreted.

I would not usually comment at all, but tbh you, nosey and the third lady who have mentioned about leaving should consider doing so if you cant let it go and need to keep commenting on it as everyone is tired of being labelled horrible things like mean girls, this being dragged out when multiple people have asked to move on and arguments still happening. If you are going to keep talking on here about it, people can read it’s still going on and what you are saying about them and get their backs up all over again as everyone was actually being kind and trying to help the other day in the first place. Either stop now, start a new discussion with each other about something else thats not bringing it up still days later, or go off the app as its just becoming ridiculous this many people have to ask you to stop arguing and talking about it. As long as it’s being written about and talked about people are going to get their backs up about it.

You can respond and continue to argue if you want, but more and more people are just going to come on here and say the exact same thing. We don't want to hear about it anymore and pure frustration is causing more people to come and comment and ask this to not carry on anymore.

Lurker I hope you come back when you are ready.
Who exactly are you? New member? 1 message being this 1 and 1 reaction now being whoever has liked it. I left the group that night. I have been here supporting NN. So please don't come here attacking me when I haven't actually done anything. I'm not even arguing. I've laid out what I think the issue is. I've also said people commenting and antagonising the situation is making it worse. And then you come along now to lol

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Who exactly are you? New member? 1 message being this 1 and 1 reaction now being whoever has liked it. I left the group that night. I have been here supporting NN. So please don't come here attacking me when I haven't actually done anything. I'm not even arguing. I've laid out what I think the issue is. I've also said people commenting and antagonising the situation is making it worse. And then you come along now to lol
Yeah because funnily enough this is frustrating people into creating profiles to ask this to stop now.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Yeah because funnily enough this is frustrating people into creating profiles to ask this to stop now.
Why would you create a profile to comment on a forum you don't even comment on then? It's continued here. It's members in aimees maybe mentioning it on there. Nobody whose left there and remaining here is going there to comment. If its continuing over there then its because people are commenting over there and derailing it themselves. I haven't actually even talked about it all since Tuesday. It's continued between lurkey and NN that's it. Until others have come in antagonising. If people want it left then leave it 🤷‍♀️

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Why would you create a profile to comment on a forum you don't even comment on then? It's continued here. It's members in aimees maybe mentioning it on there. Nobody whose left there and remaining here is going there to comment. If its continuing over there then its because people are commenting over there and derailing it themselves. I haven't actually even talked about it all since Tuesday. It's continued between lurkey and NN that's it. Until others have come in antagonising. If people want it left then leave it 🤷‍♀️
Because some people purely read you know. I can’t believe that needs explaining. You’re just nasty all around honestly. Please go you won’t be missed.