James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
What also gets my goat is the whole account is about suicide ideation but then supposedly he puts himself through life saving surgeries to then post about suicide again. Has anyone else noticed the posts about being airlifted on numerous occasions, each time something different but two in close succession.

Attachments

• phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 59
  • phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    250.7 KB · Views: 55
  • phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    238.4 KB · Views: 68

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
What also gets my goat is the whole account is about suicide ideation but then supposedly he puts himself through life saving surgeries to then post about suicide again. Has anyone else noticed the posts about being airlifted on numerous occasions, each time something different but two in close succession.

his tiktok / fb at the start all seems to be around mental health.... then it turns to all these surgeries.... bleeds etc. i personally think he has Crohns and thats it... .and when it flares up he uses the C word as it gains alot of interest. he is 100% percent lying, wasting NHS time...he needs sectioning!

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
his tiktok / fb at the start all seems to be around mental health.... then it turns to all these surgeries.... bleeds etc. i personally think he has Crohns and thats it... .and when it flares up he uses the C word as it gains alot of interest. he is 100% percent lying, wasting NHS time...he needs sectioning!
I agree about the Crohns and I don’t think it got him the attention he wanted so he moved on to cancer. He also has an Insta page called James Safe Space and has been asked to contact someone about a television appearance!

Edna

Jun 9, 2024
yorkshire
I’ve had a look through his tik tok and the recycled hospital pics have been ongoing since his Crohn’s admission. The photos from that admission match the photos & videos he’s posted from his “cancer” admissions

I truly believe all the photos & videos are from his admissions relating to Crohn’s and the cancer story was made up in attempt to get attention from family & friends??

Jun 12, 2024
England
I’ve had a look through his tik tok and the recycled hospital pics have been ongoing since his Crohn’s admission. The photos from that admission match the photos & videos he’s posted from his “cancer” admissions

I truly believe all the photos & videos are from his admissions relating to Crohn’s and the cancer story was made up in attempt to get attention from family & friends??

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
For one person "bad luck and bad health" se.to follow him around or shall I change that too he seems to go looking for it and inducing it on himself.
I agree that he has chrons but I think he could make out it's a lot worse than it is for one and as you have said all bis pictures and videos are recycled and he didn't get the responses he wanted for his chrons so he changed the chrons to the c word and then he realised he gets a bigger following and much more attention.

Deleted member 4495

Jun 14, 2024
kent
I’m so glad I found this thread I felt like a awful person for doubting anyone saying they were going through that but as soon as I saw him take off on holiday days after a major op I knew it was all bull, and for me the tell tell sign was a picture he added a few a days before of a cannula in the foot when a picture of his feet on holiday days later had no marks of a cannula and we all know they bruise to hell and from that moment I just knew all my suspicions were correct, how do people sleep at night lying about this kind of stuff.??

For one person "bad luck and bad health" se.to follow him around or shall I change that too he seems to go looking for it and inducing it on himself.
I agree that he has chrons but I think he could make out it's a lot worse than it is for one and as you have said all bis pictures and videos are recycled and he didn't get the responses he wanted for his chrons so he changed the chrons to the c word and then he realised he gets a bigger following and much more attention.

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
He used to be part of the Crohns and colitis support group I’m on and he was barred from that. Reason being he was constantly comparing himself to others and making up stories that we proved weren’t true. He’s now saying he has cancer to get sympathy. He doesn’t and it makes me sick . He had tests done and biopsies but they turned out negative .

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
He used to be part of the Crohns and colitis support group I’m on and he was barred from that. Reason being he was constantly comparing himself to others and making up stories that we proved weren’t true. He’s now saying he has cancer to get sympathy. He doesn’t and it makes me sick . He had tests done and biopsies but they turned out negative .

I think what others have said is true, he gets himself admitted to hospital through A&E. When he goes live from hospital his eyes are darting all over the place like he’s keeping watch. For having been on life support he didn’t have a single cannula, central line, picc line and he was aggressive and snappy each time he was asked about his condition. He says he wants to raise awareness but shuts anyone down that dares talk about it because he doesn’t know the answers to the questions. He’s a very disturbed individual.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
There was a post he had put on TT in September saying he had biopsies taken and I know they often take biopsies when doing a colonoscopy or endoscopies when they see anything that's not normally there even if they want to send tissues for sampling if they want to see if there is anything like H-pylori or they want to look for something like celiac disease, but for James he ran with this and wanted to make it sound so much worse.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he was kicked out of the chrons and colitis support groups to be honest.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I think what others have said is true, he gets himself admitted to hospital through A&E. When he goes live from hospital his eyes are darting all over the place like he’s keeping watch. For having been on life support he didn’t have a single cannula, central line, picc line and he was aggressive and snappy each time he was asked about his condition. He says he wants to raise awareness but shuts anyone down that dares talk about it because he doesn’t know the answers to the questions. He’s a very disturbed individual.
He would also have an arterial line due to having these major surgeries and being in an induced coma but again his only ever had a normal cannula.

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
i just thought why would you airlift someone in the Manchester area? There’s loads of hospitals (there must be 3 major trauma centres) close by so it wouldn’t be needed plus they wouldn’t airlift in someone in cardiac arrest unless out of area and not near a hospital.

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
There was a post he had put on TT in September saying he had biopsies taken and I know they often take biopsies when doing a colonoscopy or endoscopies when they see anything that's not normally there even if they want to send tissues for sampling if they want to see if there is anything like H-pylori or they want to look for something like celiac disease, but for James he ran with this and wanted to make it sound so much worse.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he was kicked out of the chrons and colitis support groups to be honest.
Yeah he had biopsies taken. Most of us do. His definitely showed just the disease. If he’s now claiming he has cancer I want proof. His family disowned him for all the lying and he claims it’s because he’s gay. He needs help and fast.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Yeah he had biopsies taken. Most of us do. His definitely showed just the disease. If he’s now claiming he has cancer I want proof. His family disowned him for all the lying and he claims it’s because he’s gay. He needs help and fast.
What James doesn't realise or he forgets people can or follow him around on different pages or sites they may not even want to look and find him again he just pops up on pages as he puts a fyp in his TT so he will come up a lot depending on what your other searches are on TT etc so he can automatically pop up so his lies will be exposed then and he can't cover those ones up when he tells one thing on page and another on something else.
The thing with liars you have to be a good knee to remember what you have said and to keep the lie consistent unfortunately for James he is a really bad liar xx