James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Excellent!
Honestly we all knew this post was coming especially after the truth about the RNLI one came out and everything else.
We should have take bets on how long the attempt post was published with the air ambulance and him taking a social media break as well.
In truth his most likely sunning himself on a beach somewhere

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Excellent!
Honestly we all knew this post was coming especially after the truth about the RNLI one came out and everything else.
We should have take bets on how long the attempt post was published with the air ambulance and him taking a social media break as well.
In truth his most likely sunning himself on a beach somewhere
What i wanna know is - it is the exact same air ambulance who took him - I smell bull. He’s blocked me now. What a surprise!

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
The amount of air ambulances his had he should know the crews names off by heart now and they will all be beat of friends and like family as they seem to meet on a regular basis as he has them come to him on a regular basis!

Seriously again this makes me so angry as so many people attempt to take their lives daily and a lot of those are successful which is absolutely heartbreaking and there's him making a mockery of it most likely if the RNLI video is anything to go by

oldmanc

Jun 11, 2024
manchester
Ahh good James, I’d imagine they would want to talk to you about the fraud by false representation, lying, suicide baiting and everything else you continue to do. What are we on now? Forth life flight to hospital while living in Greater Manchester? One of the most densely populated areas for emergency hospitals..about as real as the video you posted from Blackpool Pier.

The only help you need is an emergency section. You never talk about those though do you?

Attachments

• IMG_6403.jpeg
    IMG_6403.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 61

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
It's ok James the police will be wanting to speak with you for fraud oh that's due to scamming money out of people on your GFM when you said the money was for your cancer treatment but you haven't got cancer and it's been proven you haven't got it.
Also you should be charged for wasting the NHS's time and the funds of the NHS when it's already struggling and the police's time with you calling them saying you've had dog poop through the door and not only that the lies you e told constantly.
James you are far from innocent in all this you may want to make out you are because that's the type of person you are, if you want to be unwell permanently and have a chronic illness and not knowing if you are going to end up in hospital when you wake up each day or have permanent lines which do actually cause sepsis and have to be fed through you heart for over 5 years and during those 5 years you nearly lost your life multiple times you are more than welcome to my body. I have actually had to fight for my life for more times than I can actually count, my parents have had to sit at my bedside and be told that I may not survive the sepsis and to be prepared for the worse so if you want to be ill honestly I will trade places with you in a second!
I made the choice to have artificial feeding removed because I knew if I stayed on it any longer I wouldn't survive the next infection so next time you say "you caught sepsis" I will honestly go for you because you can't catch sepsis! You have no idea you really don't.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-15-11-52-38-53_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-15-11-52-38-53_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 65

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Ahh good James, I’d imagine they would want to talk to you about the fraud by false representation, lying, suicide baiting and everything else you continue to do. What are we on now? Forth life flight to hospital while living in Greater Manchester? One of the most densely populated areas for emergency hospitals..about as real as the video you posted from Blackpool Pier.

The only help you need is an emergency section. You never talk about those though do you?
He needs locking up one way or another.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Omg…..well I hadn’t mentioned this, just wait and see how it played out and didn’t want to pre-empt anything. Anyway, I know his friend who he went on his miracle holiday on. She has told me that he does not have a stoma, went away with no fresh scars and she knew nothing about chemo. They went for three days and he posted that she left him in the middle of the night. Well another lie, it was his idea to go and she was kicked out by him and had to sleep on a bench on her own at the airport until she could get a flight. Imagine leaving a young female on her own in a foreign country to sleep outside. She also didn’t really want to go because they got back Thursday but already had a holiday booked for the following Saturday for a week. She recently had a family loss and has been ill so she wanted to just have a chilled holiday. He was wanting to party and drinking loads and she left him and went back to her room, this was the night he was live drinking in a bar and she wasn’t with him. He got back and kicked her out. That is why he has hardly been posting, he still went on the other holiday last Saturday, he has been in Ibiza for a week and the timings of him posting today just happen to match with him getting back this morning. She has told me he is one sick individual and how right she is. People have put comments on his post questioning him and as usual he has deleted them and blocked.

However he has mentioned the services he wanted to thank after his attempt, so I am going to report him to them all, and the police for fraud and all the other things he is doing.

He is so stupid to think people believe him. And so predictable. How did we all know he would be in hospital seriously injured? Bore off James, your lies are not even original anymore, they are catching up with you. You really are sick in the head for making up these illnesses and suicide attempts. There are many genuine people who suffer daily with cancer and mental health and you make a mockery of them. I am surprised you dare venture out in Manchester, so many people are on to your lies. Anyway take the break you say you are taking, everything has been screenshot, so you will have some questions to answer. Incidentally, I know someone who works for GMP and they dont seem to have any record of this. If you had made that many attempts on your life, and was seriously ill, I can say for a fact you would be sectioned for your own safety. How come they treat you then just discharge you in time for a holiday with no further intervention?

So you have been trying to fool the gullible followers, who are being sent evidence too, and had them worrying about you while you have been partying in Ibiza. Wow. I understand totally how and why your family are done with your bs.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
Omg…..well I hadn’t mentioned this, just wait and see how it played out and didn’t want to pre-empt anything. Anyway, I know his friend who he went on his miracle holiday on. She has told me that he does not have a stoma, went away with no fresh scars and she knew nothing about chemo. They went for three days and he posted that she left him in the middle of the night. Well another lie, it was his idea to go and she was kicked out by him and had to sleep on a bench on her own at the airport until she could get a flight. Imagine leaving a young female on her own in a foreign country to sleep outside. She also didn’t really want to go because they got back Thursday but already had a holiday booked for the following Saturday for a week. She recently had a family loss and has been ill so she wanted to just have a chilled holiday. He was wanting to party and drinking loads and she left him and went back to her room, this was the night he was live drinking in a bar and she wasn’t with him. He got back and kicked her out. That is why he has hardly been posting, he still went on the other holiday last Saturday, he has been in Ibiza for a week and the timings of him posting today just happen to match with him getting back this morning. She has told me he is one sick individual and how right she is. People have put comments on his post questioning him and as usual he has deleted them and blocked.

However he has mentioned the services he wanted to thank after his attempt, so I am going to report him to them all, and the police for fraud and all the other things he is doing.

He is so stupid to think people believe him. And so predictable. How did we all know he would be in hospital seriously injured? Bore off James, your lies are not even original anymore, they are catching up with you. You really are sick in the head for making up these illnesses and suicide attempts. There are many genuine people who suffer daily with cancer and mental health and you make a mockery of them. I am surprised you dare venture out in Manchester, so many people are on to your lies. Anyway take the break you say you are taking, everything has been screenshot, so you will have some questions to answer. Incidentally, I know someone who works for GMP and they dont seem to have any record of this. If you had made that many attempts on your life, and was seriously ill, I can say for a fact you would be sectioned for your own safety. How come they treat you then just discharge you in time for a holiday with no further intervention?

So you have been trying to fool the gullible followers, who are being sent evidence too, and had them worrying about you while you have been partying in Ibiza. Wow. I understand totally how and why your family are done with your bs.
I knew that was a hotel lobby he was in on that tiktok live late last Sunday night! Was clear he was drinking too

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Yes he has been in Ibiza. Funded by his begging on tiktok.
Strange that the mh services are not intervening and sectioning him after all these attempts costing so much in air ambulances. Why an air ambulance too? Wherever in Manchester he pretended he was, he is in very close driving distance to multiple major hospitals, it would take longer to wait for an air ambulance to arrive!