James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Patient confidentiality, they wouldn’t be able to tell you. Plus there are so many across the Greater Manchester area
Ive emailed a complaint with his tiktok name to 2 different hospitals.
What’s the bet he now starts mentioning the likes of MRI/CT & PET scans, MDT meetings & getting a CNS? Basically all the red flags/speculation we’ve raised on here. He’s going to be furiously researching on Google as we speak!😂
If your a patient like my nan is, shes got loadssssssss of letters and proof of all appointments and a&e take ins, so he better pull them out. Shes also got a big line hanging off her chest for her chemo so he better come with all his proof. They give you also discharge letters with your stuff on so he better just tell truth!

oldmanc

Jun 11, 2024
manchester
The trouble with blocking everyone on TikTok is they move to other platforms to discuss you. I just searched his name with faking to see had annything else popped up and the second hit is Reddit. It’s lawless, good luck controlling the narrative there James. He’s in TikTok Gossip & the Manchester thread as far as I can see.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
There you go, if that isn’t a guilty conscience I don’t know what is. So just after me and weeKiddo said we had reported him to hospitals etc. He is reading this and now knows he is in trouble. It’s a bit late deleting them though, we have all the screenshots and even screen recordings of his videos and the deep dive has too.
Just shows what an absolute lying, cowardly bastard you are James. Too late though I’m afraid. But you already know that because you have all our ip addresses remember 😂😂😂 oops, sorry, that was just another lie.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
There you go, if that isn’t a guilty conscience I don’t know what is. So just after me and weeKiddo said we had reported him to hospitals etc. He is reading this and now knows he is in trouble. It’s a bit late deleting them though, we have all the screenshots and even screen recordings of his videos and the deep dive has too.
Just shows what an absolute lying, cowardly bastard you are James. Too late though I’m afraid. But you already know that because you have all our ip addresses remember 😂😂😂 oops, sorry, that was just another lie.
He’s full of sh**. No way does he have anyones IP address. Besides people can use VPN’s etc. he hasn’t a clue 🤣 just shows you to always trust your gut, all of us on here had a bad feeling for a while. Hopefully he doesn’t get away with all of it. Pretty sure gathering donations from people under false pretences is fraud and he could get in trouble for that

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
He’s full of sh**. No way does he have anyones IP address. Besides people can use VPN’s etc. he hasn’t a clue 🤣 just shows you to always trust your gut, all of us on here had a bad feeling for a while. Hopefully he doesn’t get away with all of it. Pretty sure gathering donations from people under false pretences is fraud and he could get in trouble for that
He can just like Brittany miller did when she lied about cancer and did a GFM and raised money for the cancer she didn't have, she was charged and fined in court for it.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Wow, running scared now. Removed any mention of cancer on his page thinking that it vanishes. Well no, not when its all screen recorded 😂 however he hasn’t even managed to do that properly and left a few random ones on!
Must be due to him being so ill in hospital. It must be difficult with him having bad injuries after 2 major surgeries for cancer, a coma, a week in ICU and a bleed, maybe he is finding it difficult to trawl through the many lies! Plus all the comments will be recorded in individuals activity 😂😂
How is he going to delete everything his friend sent me as evidence though? Oh….he can’t 😂😂😂 oh dear. He should just delete his account but can’t do that because he craves attention!

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
Wow, running scared now. Removed any mention of cancer on his page thinking that it vanishes. Well no, not when its all screen recorded 😂 however he hasn’t even managed to do that properly and left a few random ones on!
Must be due to him being so ill in hospital. It must be difficult with him having bad injuries after 2 major surgeries for cancer, a coma, a week in ICU and a bleed, maybe he is finding it difficult to trawl through the many lies! Plus all the comments will be recorded in individuals activity 😂😂
How is he going to delete everything his friend sent me as evidence though? Oh….he can’t 😂😂😂 oh dear. He should just delete his account but can’t do that because he craves attention!
He won't want to lose those 500k followers remember that number as he tested everyone on his lives how many he has compared to them when he gets called out (again a sign of guilt) but guess what James the more followers to have the more of those will see through you and will tell people about the evil lying stories you have done and you won't show your face soon!