James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He won't want to lose those 500k followers remember that number as he tested everyone on his lives how many he has compared to them when he gets called out (again a sign of guilt) but guess what James the more followers to have the more of those will see through you and will tell people about the evil lying stories you have done and you won't show your face soon!
Exactly, the more he has the more who have evidence. Some of them know him personally too, and he doesn’t realise. I know at least 4 people who commented on his last video are people who know him and are playing him pretending to sympathise and see how much he makes up while also taking screenshots! He has even been inboxing one of them thinking they believe him 😂
He must have made a very quick recovery today from being very ill, to be well enough to reply to comments, delete and block, and also inbox threats to people 😂😂 he inboxed me a threat a month ago didn’t you James? But then delete and block like the big brave man you are.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Cant handle the heat started deleting videos dont you worry son i have them screenshotted in every way possible!! Stay aff tiktok & take your sob story elsewhere. We messaged wee mary didnt want to know of you either 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Allegedly he’s currently in hospital with ‘quite serious injuries’ but has been able to delete tons of posts on tiktok and put numerous posts up today (two of which have now been deleted). Makes sense 🤔
Oh he wasnt coming on earlier, it was taking a break. His never been off the idiot thinks were all stupid. Im a woman im 103830 stepps ahead of you, only person i know who can hold on to the small amount of hair you have people with all those problems wouldnt have any!!

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
He has whipped this up into a frenzy on his own in my opinion. By posting about the apparent hate he receives he brought unnecessary attention to it. I never really saw any negative posts so he could probably have quickly blocked and deleted them and not mentioned the DMs but being the attention seeker he is he had to ramp it up to death threats and dog s.

He sent his own followers here by posting about these things at extreme levels. One operation people would believe but 4 in a matter of days was pushing it.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Has he not learnt anything! He still can’t stop lying. He has removed only his cancer videos, most of them, because he thinks his online footprint will go. No it won’t as many have said. You have lied so badly about the most horrendous disease people suffer from, and you have removed them. The videos that your GP, PALS, GMP, HEMP, and all hospitals have now. A mental health assessment has also been requested because you are obviously sick, and social services made aware.

What awareness did he raise? None apart from pretend if you had cancer you could have all these ops, icu, cancer spread to his liver/lungs/kidneys (depending on what lie he remembers), then can go on holiday without a mark on you, no stoma, no chemo because that was a lie too and be fit enough to! A lady upthread said that no way would he even have the strength to walk after a lung tumour removal and she is right. James can go clubbing and everything. The rat even collected £1200 on a gfm by lying. Fraud.
And stop lying James NOBODY is pretending to be you at all. Who would want to do that! Is that your attempt of getting out of the lies you wrote? It was you and there is more than enough evidence to back it up. Nobody in the world would want to behave as low as you have so why would anyone pretend to be ill.
The only true thing you have said is that it’s a police matter now. Too right it is, and they take a very dim view of fraud, pretending you have cancer, and using other people’s videos, especially RNLI and hospitals.
Get well soon poppet. For somebody who was taking a break this morning you have been on all day. You must be so very, very ill to be able to do that.
The clock is ticking…….