James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

kinchops77

Jun 11, 2024
Birmingham
Hi. New here. I've been reading all your posts and I'm so glad there's others that see through all this bullsh×t! I became suspicious after one of his hospital montages, and clocking that they are all different hospitals! I think he frequents the hospitals around the Greater Manchester area, but also Bolton. The post from last night of a carpark is definitely Bolton as I've been to several appointments there with family members.
I feel so angry for all the people he's sucked in and taken money from!

oldmanc

Jun 11, 2024
manchester
Hi. New here. I've been reading all your posts and I'm so glad there's others that see through all this bullsh×t! I became suspicious after one of his hospital montages, and clocking that they are all different hospitals! I think he frequents the hospitals around the Greater Manchester area, but also Bolton. The post from last night of a carpark is definitely Bolton as I've been to several appointments there with family members.
I feel so angry for all the people he's sucked in and taken money from!
Yeah I thought it was Bolton too. He’s a popular guy there. He’s a serial hospital hopper. He presents at multiple EDs right across Greater Manchester-moving as far as Wigan, Preston & Blackpool. He knows what to say to get investigations in relation to his Crohns but he is quickly streeted. Gets pictures though & videos while waiting on blood tests & scans for potential PR bleeds. Hopefully the hospitals start to catch on now people have reported him to multiple.

kinchops77

Jun 11, 2024
Birmingham
I only saw the live briefly last night. Was a ward shown or just a bed? Only curious because from where that photo was taken last night leads into the main part of the hospital and there's usually empty beds/trolleys on the corridor. 🤔🤔

oldmanc

Jun 11, 2024
manchester
I only saw the live briefly last night. Was a ward shown or just a bed? Only curious because from where that photo was taken last night leads into the main part of the hospital and there's usually empty beds/trolleys on the corridor. 🤔🤔
I took it he was in D2/D4-Medical assessment unit. The bathroom is very like the picture he used and both those wards are close the entrance were he filmed with the car park behind him.

Jun 12, 2024
north west
Been work all day but kept checking on your tiktok icansmellthebull and your doing a fabulous job!
Just had a nosey at his....
But his last 3 videos,
From video yesterday at 900 likes, a later on yesterday at 400 likes, his video today only has 130 something likes, people are realising...... his support is dwindling.... lets hope this is the beginning of the end for him...... couldnt happen to a nicer person.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I won’t lie folks. I’m really really overwhelmed with all of this, my phone is just constantly got 100s and 100s of notifications - I’ve been called the biggest troll by the worst troll on there!! It’s insane
Don’t be overwhelmed by it, he is trying to intimidate you and doesn’t realise what a gimp he is soon going to look. You have us all on your side, and if you need any help with anything please just shout. I tried to speak up on his live last night but as usual the coward blocked me.

idolberry

Jun 17, 2024
leicester
hi new here today and spent the afternoon reading everyone's comments. i just wanted to add i don't follow him but he kept popping on my fyp and the biggest thing i took issue with was the shear volume of posts he kept adding! to me it was really attention seeking like 15 + videos all in a row from him with different descriptions. IE first one would be him hand on head saying he had surgery. then another video claiming overnight surgery. and so and so forth then i see the vid of him stating he was going on holiday and it confused me. i'm thinking hang a min ain't you in hospital following major surgery!!!! thankfully i never fell for his BS and didnt donate, but feel sorry for those who believed him and gave their money to him.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Jimmy riddle you little worm, what are you going on about in your latest videos? You have proved nothing apart from showing us you are an even bigger deluded liar than we first thought.
You were banging on that you invited ‘sayitasitis’ on your live? Arent you brave, bringing her on with 500 people watching? Well, we have invited you on here and as usual you have run away like the little weed you are.
You actually said last night to your viewers that you had never said it was you in the RNLI video 😂 well the video (s) because there are more than one, have also now been sent to your viewers. And the deep dive on you will be going live.
You have posted about 5 boring videos saying you are taking a break but keep coming back for attention. Bore off.
You may have missed an earlier post too where I stated you had not been airlifted to hospital this week. And yes I can prove that, unblock me if you dare, and I will share the official communication.
I hope your ‘very serious injuries’ of those 2 scratches you shown last night heal soon. I must say for someone with bowel and lung cancer you don’t seem to be losing much weight off your stomach, hospital food must be great. Is the seatbelt in your imaginary Range Rover that you can’t drive big enough?
Now get that psych ward to sort your mind out. Has your mother been n touch to tell you that someone has contacted her about you? It’s all over a facebook. You probably already have the persons ip address though don’t you 😂😂
So while you are mouthing off on your live, if you think you are clever and can prove us wrong jump on here and speak, or my inbox, instead of crawling around and hiding away from us, then calling us trolls 😂😂 You ran away from me in your live by blocking me as soon as I spoke, You really are a melt.
You will be banned soon from hospitals and doctors, done for fraud, done for sending mal comms to someone inbox and done for all the many lies you have told. I can’t wait to see it happen.
Now come for me you 🛎️🔚

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I won’t lie folks. I’m really really overwhelmed with all of this, my phone is just constantly got 100s and 100s of notifications - I’ve been called the biggest troll by the worst troll on there!! It’s insane
You are just standing up for what is right and showing the stuff that's already out there but his followers and too thick to pay attention to. The more he makes aimed videos the more traffic will come to your page and then to here which can only be a good thing to spread actual awareness of what he's doing rather than the stories he is spinning in his head